Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Vietnamese woman likes foreign man ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vietnamese woman likes foreign man ?

Hybrid View

Default Vietnamese woman likes foreign man ?

My brother's friend has a vietnamese girlfriend, and he also has a family.
    Though, she knows he has a wife but she didn't want to leave him.
    He has been sending money to her regularly, because he thinks she is poor and wants to help her.
    I heard that many vietnamese woman (especially those are poor) like to know foreign boyfriend to get them out from poverty, is that true ? Even though, the man maybe married , they'll still cling on them.

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    He has been sending money to her regularly, because he thinks she is poor and wants to help her.
    I heard that many vietnamese woman (especially those are poor) like to know foreign boyfriend to get them out from poverty, is that true ? Even though, the man maybe married , they'll still cling on them.
    It is hard to say straight out everything when we only just simply hear such a short story from some body, right? I think not only women will have this intelligence, men surely will be the same or better. So it is your brother's friend situation he must be the one who knows what is the deal! just be clearly smart.
    Last edited by LtDra; 02-28-2008 at 06:36 AM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

yes, I understand what you mean.
    I've also has serveral vietnamese friends told me there are handful of such woman especially works as hostress, they have a leader which bring them to other country. This people will need to re-pay a sum of money to this leader inorder to help to them to get achance out to other country hoping a chance to get a man to fall in love with them and bring them out from poverty.
    I really find this is so scary, especially if they can't even let go married man.
    Hopefully, something will be done to stop this illegal business.

yes, I understand what you mean.
    I've also has serveral vietnamese friends told me there are handful of such woman especially works as hostress, they have a leader which bring them to other country. This people will need to re-pay a sum of money to this leader inorder to help to them to get achance out to other country hoping a chance to get a man to fall in love with them and bring them out from poverty.
    I really find this is so scary, especially if they can't even let go married man.
    Hopefully, something will be done to stop this illegal business.

Who told you this BS story ? As for USA, I don't think it is that easy to bring anyone in, even as husband and wife with legal marriage certificate. And if they divorce within 3 years of arrival, their temporary green card will not be renewed and they will get their asses kicked back to where they came from. A phone call from jealous girlfriend or nosy neighboor is enough the get the Homeland security department to come down and check it out.

As for married men being unable to let go of their girlfriends, they deserve whatever they get for their stupidity.

Andrew3

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Who told you this BS story ? As for USA, I don't think it is that easy to bring anyone in, even as husband and wife with legal marriage certificate. And if they divorce within 3 years of arrival, their temporary green card will not be renewed and they will get their asses kicked back to where they came from. A phone call from jealous girlfriend or nosy neighboor is enough the get the Homeland security department to come down and check it out.

As for married men being unable to let go of their girlfriends, they deserve whatever they get for their stupidity.
    Dear Paddy,,

Ive just had the experience where i planned to marry a vietnamese girl,,but she in turn asked me to do a false marraige (lap gia dinh gia) Im australian,,also her boss asked me too,, whats crazy is is that is how she came into the country,, it breaks my heart to be decieved in this way,,ive since seperated from her

Andrew3

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew3 View Post
    Dear Paddy,,

Ive just had the experience where i planned to marry a vietnamese girl,,but she in turn asked me to do a false marraige (lap gia dinh gia) Im australian,,also her boss asked me too,, whats crazy is is that is how she came into the country,, it breaks my heart to be decieved in this way,,ive since seperated from her
    Also i just like to mention I had a viet wowan wanting to introduce me to another girl guess what? she is over here on a false marriage 3 years now,,not yet got citizenship,,also working for cash money and getting social security,,, huge problem,,, Ive lost in faith in trying to find the right girl at the moment

jessica.pham

I'm sorry to say that the girlfriend of your brother's friend is not poor. In Vietnam, the poor girls are rather self-respecful. They have never taken anything from anyone. They work hardly to earn their living. They don't have time to make them beautiful to decoy foreigner. They always wish a true love and they have a normal and happy family. That's our Vietnamese girl's life.
    About that girl, I think, she is a bad girl but I'm sure she is really beautiful and accommodating in sex. They (that girl and your brother's friend) maybe have a concord : the girl needs money and the man needs something (??)- we don't know.
    I'm sorry about my bad English.
    P/s: You will ask me why do I know exactly about that? Because I'm a Vietnamese girl.
    Last edited by jessica.pham; 03-05-2008 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jessica.pham View Post
    I'm sorry to say that the girlfriend of your brother's friend is not poor. In Vietnam, the poor girls are rather self-respecful. They have never taken anything from anyone. They work hardly to earn their living. They don't have time to make them beautiful to decoy foreigner. They always wish a true love and they have a normal and happy family. That's our Vietnamese girl's life.
    About that girl, I think, she is a bad girl but I'm sure she is really beautiful and accommodating in sex. They (that girl and your brother's friend) maybe have a concord : the girl needs money and the man needs something (??)- we don't know.
    I'm sorry about my bad English.
    P/s: You will ask me why do I know exactly about that? Because I'm a Vietnamese girl.
    Jessica had the good point there.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

depress

Default Vietnamese woman likes foreign man ?

Hi,

I'm so glad to find this thread.
    I'm a mother of 2 kids, my husband knew a vietnamese woman in our country.
    She was here as a tourist visa but she worked illegally in a pub hence this how both of them got to know each other.
    During the 4days they were together, my husband came back home very late and he denied havng an affair with another woman until that woman flew back to Vietnam. On the 5th day,I found a photo they took together.
    They've been contacting with each other until now (6mths). Recently, my husband went to Vietnam to visit her, myself and my mother in law went with him. But he didn't want us to follow him because he wanted to meet her alone. So we gave him the freedom but condition he has to come back to the hotel that night unfortunatley he didn't.
    I'm so hurt with what he is doing and very angry with that woman too.
    She stays in BenLuc, I believe she is a poor woman. She asked money from my husband, he had send twice to her as much as I know.
    I know my husband is at fault but that woman know he is married , she should stop the contacting with him.
    I'm now trying to find a legal means to stop that woman to cling onto my husband. As I'm not a local hence I need help and advice from you.
    By the way, my husband uses this forum to get some vietnamese translation with her so call "vietnamese girlfriend" his user id is ttw,pls do not entertain him anymore.

Default To Jessica Pham and Depress

Jessica-

You must 18 or younger. Reading your post has made me laugh so hard. You're so naive. Women are women regardless of their origin. They do what they do to satisfy their urges. It's their survival instinct.

To Depress-

You're too lenient on your husband. If taking a hard line against him will break up your family then let it be. Right now he's like a deer caught in a headline. He needs a shock treatment. You gotta to kick him out of the house. Otherwise it will be a long and agonizing wait cause that GF of his will suck him dry and abandon him like a dog. By then, he will have nothing left. No money. No jobs. And no family.

Stay Strong and Good Luck!!!