Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
A (short) text to translate. Thank you.

Thread: A (short) text to translate. Thank you.

Hybrid View

Exclamation A (short) text to translate. Thank you.

Em cam on rat nhieu. Anh giu gin suc khoe nhe. Anh met la hay giat minh lam. Cong viec nhieu anh co gang bot chut thoi gian nghi nghoi. Dung lam viec qua suc anh nhe. Con ve cong viec cua em chac roi cung se qua con kho khan nay thoi. Vi anh biet sao khong. Vie ben canh em co anh luon quan tam lo lang cho em. The la em hanh phic lam roi. Em nho anh rat nhieu. Cam on tinh cam cua anh danh cho em. Anh hay bao trong nhe. Chuc anh luon hanh phuc voi gia dinh.

I can translate it to you . But I tell you what her want to tell you .
    Thank you very much . You should preserve about your health .You should relax more. And my trouble will better , may be . You know , Because you always care / worry for me so I'm very happy . I miss you so much , thanks your sentiment for me .I hope your family always happy

Thank you very much for your help but I am not sure to understand everything.

I got the general meaning but could someone help with another translation.

I would very much appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by marylou View Post
    Em cam on rat nhieu. Anh giu gin suc khoe nhe. Anh met la hay giat minh lam. Cong viec nhieu anh co gang bot chut thoi gian nghi nghoi. Dung lam viec qua suc anh nhe. Con ve cong viec cua em chac roi cung se qua con kho khan nay thoi. Vi anh biet sao khong. Vie ben canh em co anh luon quan tam lo lang cho em. The la em hanh phic lam roi. Em nho anh rat nhieu. Cam on tinh cam cua anh danh cho em. Anh hay bao trong nhe. Chuc anh luon hanh phuc voi gia dinh.
    Thank you very much. Take care your health. You often get tired and jumpy. You have alot of work, but try to find time to rest. Don't over work. I will get thru the hardship of my job. You know why, because you are by my side, always give me care and concern. That made me really happy, I miss you so much. Thank you for the love you give me, take care. Wish you happiness with your family.

Once more Vanessa, I appreciate very much your help. Thank you.

Thank you so much, dear. Please pay attention to your health. When being tired, you are easily influenced by and start at outside agents. Take it easy to do your job. Don’t try to overload yourself. My job would have been OK after all, I think. Do you know why? It is because I always have you been near me and taken care of me. I feel very happy with that. So much do I long for you. I really appreciate your tender love. Take care, my love. Wish you and your family all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by phuongvnus View Post
    Thank you so much, dear. Please pay attention to your health. When ....being tired, you are easily influenced by and start at outside agents. Take it easy to do your job. Don’t try to overload yourself. My job would have been OK after all, I think. Do you know why? It is because I always have you been near me and taken care of me. I feel very happy with that. So much do I long for you. I really appreciate your tender love. Take care, my love. Wish you and your family all the best.
    Sao giống bác sĩ cảnh báo cho sức khỏe của bệnh nhân quá ta
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất