Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hi, need help to translate to english! Thanks a million for ur help!

Thread: Hi, need help to translate to english! Thanks a million for ur help!

Hybrid View

Default Hi, need help to translate to english! Thanks a million for ur help!

Ox oi anh vua lam 1 viec cho em rat la buon. Co phai anh khong con yeu em nua! Hay tinh yeu cua anh danh cho em da voi bot di. Hay em da lam viec gi de anh buon nen anh doi su voi em nhu vay. Thoi gian vua qua anh noi doi em rat la nhieu viec, em khong noi nhung em buon rat la nhieu. Em so neu cu nhu vay tinh yeu cua chung ta se bi tan vo. Em rat so dieu do say ra boi vi Em yeu anh rat la nhieu, nhung nhung deu anh lam lam cho trai tim em bi ton thuong, neu anh that long muon song tron doi voi em thi day la lan noi doi cuoi cung duoc em chap nhan. Em se khongbao gio tha thu neu nhu con lap lai mot lan nua. Dung bao gio lam viec co loi voi em vi em khong bao gio lam viec co loi voi anh.

Hubby, you have done something make me very upset. Don’t you love me anymore? Or your love for me is less than before? Did I do something wrong to deserve such a treatment? In recent times, you have been dishonest to me on many occasions, I was in sorrow without being noticed. I am afraid our loving relationship would come to and end if this drags on. I am frightened to think it’s going to happen because I love you so much, but what you have done broke my heart. If you sincerely want to be with me for rest of your life this is the last chance that I will take you back. I will not forgive you any more if you do it again. Don’t you ever mistreat me as I have never let you feel deeply wronged by my behaviours.
    Last edited by camtieu; 11-22-2009 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks camtieu for the fast response! Ur help is greatly appreciated!

Ox oi anh vua lam 1 viec cho em rat la buon. Honey, you just made what I'm feeling very sad.
    Co phai anh khong con yeu em nua! I doubt whether you still love me?
    Hay tinh yeu cua anh danh cho em da voi bot di. Or, your love offered to me is fading?
    Hay em da lam viec gi de anh buon nen anh doi su voi em nhu vay. Is there something I made to sadden you that you behave me that way?
    Thoi gian vua qua anh noi doi em rat la nhieu viec, em khong noi nhung em buon rat la nhieu. Recently you have lied me many things and I said nothing but I feel very sad.
    Em so neu cu nhu vay tinh yeu cua chung ta se bi tan vo. I'm afraid if this goes on, our love will be broken.
    Em rat so dieu do say ra boi vi Em yeu anh rat la nhieu, nhung nhung deu anh lam lam cho trai tim em bi ton thuong, neu anh that long muon song tron doi voi em thi day la lan noi doi cuoi cung duoc em chap nhan. I fear this to happen terribly because I love you very much, but what you have done hurt my heart, if you heartfully want to live with me until the last day, this is the last time to tell lie and I accept it.
    Em se khongbao gio tha thu neu nhu con lap lai mot lan nua. I will never forget if it comes one more time.
    Dung bao gio lam viec co loi voi em vi em khong bao gio lam viec co loi voi anh. Don't you ever make something sorry to me because I never do anything sorry to you.