Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need more help

Thread: Need more help

Default Need more help

Could someone put this vietnamese text I have into English please. I would greatly appreicate it.

Number 1

Ut di coi co soi day chuyen nao coi duoc bao nhieu noi con con gui tien dung dai qua roi ut co gui may Cai mau thiệp cuoi roi thực don qua chua bua nghe ut noi doi mua day chuyen cho thang Josh ma sao khong mua no cung muon do vi di lam no khong co deo nhan duoc no muon bo vao day chuyen deo cho khỏi bi rot mat OK co gi nhan tin roi bao cho biết

Number 2

Mua day chuyen cho ut ha?ut doi Josh ve roi dan Josh di mua luon cho vua ,con thiep va thuc don moi thi thang 11 nguoi ta moi dua cho minh .ut nghe noi di singapor theo tour saigontouric gia re ma phuc vu an can lam.Co nguoi hang xom moi di ve.de di tam hoi lai xem sao?

I really got crazy with your Vnese text.
    I will translate what i understood. Not at all but enough to understanding

Number 1:
    She's "Ut". She went to a lot of places to looking for a neck chain. She sent the color of wedding card (or wedding invitations) and the menu to someone(I can't get it) She talked about Josh. He really want to buy a chain too because he can't wear his ring when he goes to work, and he can put his ring on a neck chain. she said that: she will sent messages later.

Number 2:
    Do you want to buy me a chain. "Ut'" She will wait until when Josh come back . Wedding cards and menu will be sent in November. She Heard that Saigontour is cheaper and good service to go to Singapore. Her neighbor just came back from Singapore talked that. Let's her ask more about Saigontour.!

I hope you enjoy it )
    Email: thuybot@gmail.com
    Yahoo: thuynfibd5@yahoo.com
    I just want to brush and improve my English.
    Let's contact if you want to ask to translate VN - EL.
    Exchange languages is an great idea.

[QUOTE=Jremps80;33395]Could someone put this vietnamese text I have into English please. I would greatly appreicate it.

Number 1

Ut di coi co soi day chuyen nao coi duoc bao nhieu noi con con gui tien đường dài ( i guess) qua roi ut co gui may Cai mau thiệp cuoi roi thực don qua chua bua nghe ut noi doi mua day chuyen cho thang Josh ma sao khong mua no cung muon do vi di lam no khong co deo nhan duoc no muon bo vao day chuyen deo cho khỏi bi rot mat OK co gi nhan tin roi bao cho biết
    (Ut is you, the person who will receive this message)
    You/Ut go to take a look at a necklace to see how much its cost (then) let me know, I will send the money over. Have Ut/you sending those samples of wedding card and menu over yet ? There was a day I heard you said that you want to buy a chain for Josh, why didn't you buy it ? He wished to have one as well, because he can't able to wear his ring at work. He want to use the chain to hold up and secured the ring from the lost. Ok, message me if there is something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tophits View Post
    I really got crazy with your Vnese text.
    I will translate what i understood. Not at all but enough to understanding

Number 1:
    She's "Ut". She went to a lot of places to looking for a neck chain. She sent the color of wedding card (or wedding invitations) and the menu to someone(I can't get it) She talked about Josh. He really want to buy a chain too because he can't wear his ring when he goes to work, and he can put his ring on a neck chain. she said that: she will sent messages later.

Number 2:
    Do you want to buy me a chain. "Ut'"/ I will wait until when Josh come back . About Wedding cards and menu they will sent to us in November. I Heard that Saigontour is cheaper and good service to go to Singapore. There was a neighbor just came back from the tour. Let's aunt 8th ask more about Saigontour.!

I hope you enjoy it )
    Tophits, allow me to adjust a bit on your translation # 2
    It is very tough to understand these writings though.
    Last edited by LtDra; 07-25-2010 at 12:35 PM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Thanks for the translation, this way we get the chance to learn basic words in Vietnamese.