Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Heplme

Thread: Heplme

Default Heplme

I, Writing a titte from the words.
    I / hope /your party / a success.
    It / I / be these / all of us /have / good time
    I wish /can go / party.
    I / a friad/not be able /come
    Dear Betty .
    Thank you be writting me to your brithday party.

II. Give the corred from of the weeks.
    1 What you .... ( do ) last weekend ?
    I .... ( go ) to the theater with my family .
    2. John and I ..... ( be ) pen pals for nearly three years.
    3. We used ..... (write ) to each other every math When We a secondary school .
    4 Minh ..... ( know ) a little English so he .... (wish ) he ..... (can ) speak English fluently .
    5. Maryam ..... ( stay ) with us the moment she ...... ( be ) my sisters friend .

Green

II. Give the correct form of the verbs.

1. What did you do last weekend ?
    I went to the theater with my family.

2A. John and I have been pen pals for nearly three years. (use present perfect tense if they are still friends in the present time)

2B. John and I were pen pals for nearly three years. (use simple past tense if they are no longer friends in the present time)

3. We used to write to each other every month when we were at secondary school. (infinitive verb form)

4 Minh knows a little English so he wishes he could speak English fluently.

5. Maryam stayed with us at the moment she was my sisters' friend. ( I am not sure the tense uses in this sentence, simple past tense might be a wrong choice, sorry)

Green

I, Writing a titte from the words.

Please explain a little about the request. Writing a title from the words ? I am still confused. Thanks

Green