Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help urgent fpr translation

Thread: Please help urgent fpr translation

johnsonlsn

Default Please help urgent fpr translation

Dan ong ma em yeu nhat. Tu khi quen anh em moi biet the nao la tinh yeu dich thuc nhung ma em xin loi anh, xin loi anh that nhieu vi em phai co trach nhiem voi con em voi gia dinh em ma em phai gat bo tinh yeu cua anh. Em mong anh hieu dc trai tim em . Neu anh that su yeu em anh phai song cho that tot, phai co gang song va lam viec co gang vuot wa giai doan nay. Neu co duyen chung ta se gap lai, va em hi vong gap lai lan sau anh se la mot nguoi thanh dat va hanh phuc. Day co le la tin nhan cuoi cung ma em goi cho anh. Em chuc anh gap dc nhieu may man va hanh phuc trong cuoc song. Tat ca nhung gi tot dep nhat se den voi anh. Loi cuoi cung cua em goi den anh la XIN ANH THA THU LOI LAM CHO EM!

EnglishHelpme

I realized the meaning of true love since I knew you. But I have to say sorry because of my children, my family so I can not accept your love. I hope you understand for my situation. If you truly love me you should give effort in everything you do to go forward. If we have a chance to meet each other again I want to see you are a successful and happy person. This message maybe the last message I send you. I wish you so much luck and happy in your life. Best wishes to you. The last thing I want to say is "PLEASE FORGIVE MY MISTAKE".
    Last edited by EnglishHelpme; 09-21-2009 at 07:11 AM.