Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please, help me to translate from viet to eng. Thank you

Thread: Please, help me to translate from viet to eng. Thank you

hanfoun

Smile Please, help me to translate from viet to eng. Thank you

Anh a. Em nhan duoc tin nhan cua anh roi nhung dien thoai cua em lai khong nhan duoc anh cua anh. Ve em gui anh sang cho anh cung khong duoc. Em dang vui suong tuong la duoc nhin thay anh cua anh. Buon qua. Chuc anh co mot ky nghi vui ve va hanh phuc. Em nho anh rat nhieu. Luc nao em cung cau troi cho anh som ve viet nam voi em. Nho anh nhieu. Gui anh nhieu nu hon. Chuc anh luon vui ve

Quote Originally Posted by hanfoun View Post
    Anh a. Em nhan duoc tin nhan cua anh roi nhung dien thoai cua em lai khong nhan duoc anh cua anh. Ve em gui anh sang cho anh cung khong duoc. Em dang vui suong tuong la duoc nhin thay anh cua anh. Buon qua. Chuc anh co mot ky nghi vui ve va hanh phuc. Em nho anh rat nhieu. Luc nao em cung cau troi cho anh som ve viet nam voi em. Nho anh nhieu. Gui anh nhieu nu hon. Chuc anh luon vui ve
    Honey! I have received your message already but my cell phone can't get your photo. And I unable to send mine to you either. I am having happy image that I will see you picture, but so sad. Wish you have a good & happy vacation. I missed so much. I always pray to heaven to have you come back to Vietnam soon. Miss you a lot. Many kisses to you. Wish you always happy.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Darling, I got your message. However, neither did my mobile receive your picture(s), nor did I send my picture(s) to yours. It was such a disappointment to me, since I was excitedly looking forward to seeing you on screen. I wish you have a happy vacation. I miss you so much, and often beg God to bring you back to me soon. So long. Lots of kisses from me. Overflowing joy for you.

hanfoun

Thank you for the help and the translations.