Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Email translation help needed

Thread: Email translation help needed

Smile Email translation help needed

Long one again. Thanks again in advance. You guys are have been great.
    If ever anyone needs any english help let me know, I'll be glad to help.

a oi e rat vui vi a luon nghi den e ,cong viec cua a chac met moi lam phai ko .uoc gi e dc cung a chia se ve nhan cong viec a dang lam .e biet neu e noi ra thi ko biet la a co tin em ko . nhan e cung noi ra su that la truoc day e cung co tim hieu 1 nguoi dc 1 thoi gian dai va da chia tay nhau dc 3 nam roi . e rat buon 1 thoi gian sau e cung ko muon yeu ai nua vi e da ko nhan dc 1 tinh yeu chan that .cuoc song e nghi khi yeu 1 ai phai suy ghi that ki roi moi quyet dinh .va e da gap rat nhieu nguoi nhan khi gap a va tro chuyen voi a e cam thay rat vui va e nghi a se manh lai niem vui va hanh phuc cho e trong may thang nay e co gan hoc tieng anh va cho doi a ve vn cung voi e ,con ve cong viec cua e thi ko dc tot lam ,e sap nghi viec roi a oi tai vi e muon di hoc teng anh cho tot cho nen phai can co thoi gian de di hoc. con e cung muon biet la da co trai qua cuoc tinh nao chua e va a o rat xa nhan day la nhan loi noi that long cua e , e cung muon a noi that long .a nho dung lam viec qua su nhe a nho giu gin suc khoe do.e luon luon nghi ve a va nho den a a yeu xin cho e giu loi tham me va e gai a va cat chau cua a chao a monh gap lai a trong nhan ngay sap den chuc a luon thanh trong cong viec nhe e yeu cua e

Can anyone please help. Thank you.

Honey, I am so happy because you always think of me. You are tired of your work aren't you? I wish I could help. I am not sure whether you are going to believe me but I am going to tell you the truth anyway. I had been seeing some one for a long period of time and I have broke up with him for three years. After that I was so hurt and I didn't want to have another relationship because I could not find genuine love. For me, I would take a carefull consideration before getting involved with any one. I have met so many guys but you are the only one who can give me pleasure and happiness. In the last few months I tried to learn English while I was waiting for you to visit me in Vietnam. My work is not going that well. Honey, I am going to quit my job because I need more time to learn English well. Even though we are ocean apart, I want you to be honest and let me know how many relationships you have been through. Remember don't push yourself too hard at work and look after yourself. You're always in my heart baby. Plaese send my regards to your mom, your sis and you nephews and nieces. I hope I am going to see you in coming days. I wish you successfull in verything you do.

Your beloved.

camtieu- cam on nhieu