Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need you precious help again to translate into vietnamese. Thank's a lot.

Thread: Need you precious help again to translate into vietnamese. Thank's a lot.

Wink Need you precious help again to translate into vietnamese. Thank's a lot.

(man to girl)

My dear,
    Yesterday night I could not sleep and I tought a lot about our discussion.
    Thank you for your honesty and your frankness.
    Maybe you are right. There are too many obstacles to our love story.
    I live very far away from you, can not be always with and near you.
    I already have children and I am not yet divorced even if my wife and I are not together from more than 2 years.
    I understand you deserve to be loved by someone who will take care of you and will offer you a good life.
    I also understand you believe I can not offer you a serious and stable relationship.
    I know it is a very complicated situation but nothing is impossible or fixed for ever.
    Time will tell and we will have the opportunity to think and talk about it again and later. Maybe you will change your mind and give our story a chance to go forward.
    I need to tell you that my love for you is still very strong and that you will always be in my mind and in my heart.
    I will not question your decision and I accept it with no anger or hate.
    You are a wonderful girl and I was very lucky to meet you, to know you and to love you.
    Thank you for all the happiness you brought me.

(It is a bit long sorry for that)
    Last edited by camb; 06-26-2009 at 05:56 AM.

Here you go:

My dear,
    Em yêu dấu,

Yesterday night I could not sleep and I tought a lot about our discussion.
    Đêm hôm qua anh ngủ không yên và đã suy nghĩ rất nhiều về chuyện chúng mình

Thank you for your honesty and your frankness.
    Anh cảm ơn em đã thành thật và thẳng thắng với anh

Maybe you are right. There are too many obstacles to our love story.
    Có lẽ em nói đúng đó. Mình có rất nhiều trở ngại đối với tình cảm của chúng ta

I live very far away from you, can not be always with and near you.
    Anh và em ngàn trùng xa cách và anh không được luôn luôn gần bên em

I already have children and I am not yet divorced even if my wife and I are not together from more than 2 years.
    Anh đã có con rồi và tuy rằng vợ chồng đã không sống bên nhau hơn 2 năm nay, tụi anh vẫn chưa ly di

I understand you deserve to be loved by someone who will take care of you and will offer you a good life.
    Anh hiểu em rất xứng đáng để được một người yêu và chăm sóc cho em và sẽ cung cấp cho em một cuộc sống tốt đẹp.

I also understand you believe I can not offer you a serious and stable relationship.
    Và anh cũng hiểu rằng em biết anh không thể nào tạo cho em 1 tình yêu chân thật và ổn định.

I know it is a very complicated situation but nothing is impossible or fixed for ever.
    Anh biết đó là một tình hình rất phức tạp nhưng không có gì là không giả quyết được hoặc cố định cho bao giờ hết.

Time will tell and we will have the opportunity to think and talk about it again and later. Maybe you will change your mind and give our story a chance to go forward.
    Thời gian sẽ trả lời và chúng sẽ được cơ hội để suy nghĩ và bàn đi chuyện chúng mình sao nầy. Có thể lúc đó em sẽ thay đổi ý định của em và cho chúng mình thêm 1 cơ hội nữa.

I need to tell you that my love for you is still very strong and that you will always be in my mind and in my heart.
    Anh cần phải cho em biết rằng tình yêu của anh dành cho em sẽ là mãi mãi trong lòng và tim anh.

I will not question your decision and I accept it with no anger or hate.
    You are a wonderful girl and I was very lucky to meet you, to know you and to love you.
    Anh sẽ chấp nhận và không thắt mắc và không giận hờn về sự quyết định của em. Em là người tốt và anh rất là may mắn được biết em quen em và thương yêu em.

Thank you for all the happiness you brought me.
    Thành thật cảm ơn em đã đem tới hạnh phúc cho anh.