Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need urgent help to translate to english. Thank you.

Thread: Need urgent help to translate to english. Thank you.

bouffon

Smile Need urgent help to translate to english. Thank you.

Bob em Phuong day, e vân khoe. anh dung buôn nhe. Vi luc nay my mother sick. nên em buôn không muôn sms cho bâc cu' ai het. em mông em va anh vân la ban binh thuong con tinh cam hay tinh yêu em chua nghi den voi ai ca.
    Last edited by bouffon; 08-28-2008 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bouffon View Post
    Bob em Phuong day, e vân khoe. anh dung buôn nhe. Vi luc nay my mother sick. nên em buôn không muôn sms cho bâc cu' ai het. em mông em va anh vân la ban binh thuong con tinh cam hay tinh yêu em chua nghi den voi ai ca.
    Hi Bob, here is Phuong, I'm fine. Be not sad. Because my mother is being sick, so that I'm sad, don't want to send message to anyone. I hope that you and I still be ordinary friends. And sentiment or love, I still don't know I'll love who.
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bouffon View Post
    Hi Bob, It's me - Phuong, I'm fine. Don't be sad. My mom is sick so I don't want to send message to anyone. I hope you and me still be friends,and I don't think about love to anyone at this time.
    Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing ^^