Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help essay

Thread: help essay

BeTien

Default help essay

o day co ai co the giu'p mi`nh lam essay ko? mi`nh co the lam essay trong tieng viet nhung ma tieng anh cua mi`nh ko co hay cho lam nen mi`nh ko biet lam sao thong di.ch voi xai nhung big word trong tieng anh .. vay co ai co the giu'p mi`nh ko? topic cua mi`nh la write about the person that i most admire and why

Quote Originally Posted by BeTien View Post
    o day co ai co the giu'p mi`nh lam essay ko? mi`nh co the lam essay trong tieng viet nhung ma tieng anh cua mi`nh ko co hay cho lam nen mi`nh ko biet lam sao thong di.ch voi xai nhung big word trong tieng anh .. vay co ai co the giu'p mi`nh ko? topic cua mi`nh la write about the person that i most admire and why
    Không viết bằng tiếng Anh thì làm sao mà khá tiếng Anh được. Vạn sự khởi đầu nan mà lị. Viết tiếng Anh rồi bà con ở đây sửa cho. Bắt đầu bằng chữ nhỏ rồi tiến lên chữ lớn, cũng giống như tập tạ thôi.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Không viết bằng tiếng Anh thì làm sao mà khá tiếng Anh được. Vạn sự khởi đầu nan mà lị. Viết tiếng Anh rồi bà con ở đây sửa cho. Bắt đầu bằng chữ nhỏ rồi tiến lên chữ lớn, cũng giống như tập tạ thôi.
    Hay. So sánh hay lắm Paddy ạ. Nhưng tập tạ có vẻ dễ hơn học tiếng Anh nhiều đấy. Tớ tập tạ nhiều tớ biết. Hehe

the person i most admire is fija who is a male or female how can i check but he/she is very good at english and he/she speaks it without any attempt. i love him/her and if he/she is a male, i will marry him at once. then, he will be on my side all the time before i die and he can improve my english. the reason i love him is that he is not handsome but he knows everything except what i hide in my heart. what he says is look like a tivi, when i want to know something, i just press a button and it will say to satisfy me and if not, i press another button. fija is not like that, even he knows manything, but i cannot press him to change. wow, love is different, huh, once loving, a lady beautiful like me doesn't care what the opposite person thinks about, they must follow me, not vice versa. fija not. he never listens to me. he is not pride of what he knows but he is old, he sees me young and he has no more time to listen to me. that's okay... once loving each other means you must go after other, don't you ever try to lead them. wrong action which may damage your relationship.....

this essay is okay? BETIEN.

I have nothing to say with you, fija... the love of my life, rolf
    Side by side
    With you till the end
    I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand
    No matter what is said or done
    Our love will always continue on

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by fija View Post
    the person i most admire is fija who is a male or female how can i check but he/she is very good at english and he/she speaks it without any attempt. i love him/her and if he/she is a male, i will marry him at once. then, he will be on my side all the time before i die and he can improve my english. the reason i love him is that he is not handsome but he knows everything except what i hide in my heart. what he says is look like a tivi, when i want to know something, i just press a button and it will say to satisfy me and if not, i press another button. fija is not like that, even he knows manything, but i cannot press him to change. wow, love is different, huh, once loving, a lady beautiful like me doesn't care what the opposite person thinks about, they must follow me, not vice versa. fija not. he never listens to me. he is not pride of what he knows but he is old, he sees me young and he has no more time to listen to me. that's okay... once loving each other means you must go after other, don't you ever try to lead them. wrong action which may damage your relationship.....

this essay is okay? BETIEN.
    Wow it's perfect but after reading not really understand what is your meanning ahahahahahha joke

I don't about this essay.So I am helpless to write this essay.You may go and search the online essay services and finalize the essays.

Default oncentsN saw

A paper writing service can help save time when trying to meet various deadlines. Students who grasp the basic concept of a class but don't have the time to write a research report or essay can use a Custom Essay Writing Services to get the job done efficiently.