Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hello
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Dennis

Default Hello

Hi everybody,

I'm Dennis from Malaysia and I'm new in this site, finding it very useful for most of the thing I look for about Viet Nam. Look forward to interacting with the rest of you in the world more!

Cheers,
    Dennis
    dennisctan@gmail.com

babykid1212

Default ^^!

hey Dennis !
    ""finding it very useful for most of the thing I look for about Viet Nam. Look forward to interacting with the rest of you in the world more""---> i don't understand. You can translate by VIETNAMESE. THANKS YOU !
    Njce to meet you !

Quote Originally Posted by babykid1212 View Post
    hey Dennis !
    ""finding it very useful for most of the thing I look for about Viet Nam. Look forward to interacting with the rest of you in the world more""---> i don't understand. You can translate by VIETNAMESE. THANKS YOU !
    Njce to meet you !
    Did you notice Dennis is Malaysian? Hmmm. I can help but you need to try to help yourself first. Post your translation and we go from there if you needed a hand.

Don't be shy.
    Lenguyen.

babykid1212

Default translate of me !

I'm Dennis from Malaysia and I'm new in this site, finding it very useful for most of the thing I look for about Viet Nam. Look forward to interacting with the rest of you in the world more!
    In VN language.....
    Tôi tên là Dennis,tôi đến từ Malaysia and tôi là thành viên mới của forum này,tôi tìm ra nhiều điều thú vị từ Vn. ""Look forward to interacting with the rest of you in the world more "" ---> kô thể suy nghĩ ra roài .
    Sr ! I can't...and I'm crying...

Dennis

Smile

Hi babykid1212,

I wish you would have got the translation in Vietnamese. Meanwhile, you may translate all English to Vietnamese(vise versa) via web site...

http://vdict.com/?autotranslation

Translation may not be accurate but you should get the essense of the meaning.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by babykid1212 View Post
    In VN language.....
    Tôi tên là Dennis,tôi đến từ Malaysia and tôi là thành viên mới của forum này,tôi tìm ra nhiều điều thú vị từ Vn. ""Look forward to interacting with the rest of you in the world more "" ---> kô thể suy nghĩ ra roài .
    Sr ! I can't...and I'm crying...
    Babykid1212,You're getting a bit better now.
    Dennis wrote:
    Tôi là Dennis ở Malaysia và là lính mới (!)Phần lớn những điều tôi muốn biết về Vietnam ở trang này đều rất hữu dụng . Rất mong được trao đổi thêm với các bạn gần xa .

Cheers,
    Lenguyen.

Dennis

Hi Lenguyen,

It's very kind of you. I may look for your help to do some Vietnamese translation in the future, will that be ok? Thanks in advance! Meanwhile, which part of the world are you in?

Bye!
    Last edited by Dennis; 05-24-2007 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hi Lenguyen,

It's very kind of you. I may look for your help to do some Vietnamese translation in the future, will that be ok? Thanks in advance! Meanwhile, which part of the world are you in?

Bye!
    No problem. Sure, Glad to be of help. I reside in the US.
    Lenguyen.

Hi Dennis!

I wish to help you, but my English skill is very bad
    Translation Machine (http://vdict.com/?autotranslation) is also acquire, but sometimes I don't understand it say!

Bye bye!
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Dear everybody,
    I'm new member, nice to meet you.
    I'm in trouble with my job. I hope to make friend with you to share experience for improving my English.
    Thanks and best regards,
    Danh