Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Letter of "ugly girl" - Need translate to english

Thread: Letter of "ugly girl" - Need translate to english

Default Letter of "ugly girl" - Need translate to english

Below is a letter from "Ugly girl" requesting to translate to english in one of my thread. I like to help but I can't understand it. Just hope that someone can help her. Thanks.

Hiiiiiiii everyone!!!
    Please help me translate below letter to English:

Anh trai yeu quy!
    Chỉ mới một thời gian ngắn sau khi anh rời Việt Nam, thực sự cuộc sống của em đã dần thay đổi. Em nhận ra cuộc sống này trở nên ý nghĩa rất nhiều vì trên đời này còn có một thứ tình cảm thiêng liêng, đẹp đẽ mà trước đây em chưa từng cảm nhận được, và cũng không tin rằng nó tồn tại trên đời. Anh biết không em thật sự đang sống trong một thế giới thiếu thốn tình cảm mà bấy lâu nay em luôn cố gắng tự mình làm mọi việc để bù đắp cho bản thân nhưng chẳng thể bù đắp nổi. Tuy mình không phải là anh em ruột thịt nhưng em biết anh rất thương em và em cũng thế. Em không biết nó bắt nguồn từ đâu nhưng nó thật sự là thứ tình cảm chân thành anh nhỉ. Bây giờ anh đang ở Hà Nội, đang tìm việc làm đúng không anh? Anh vẫn khoẻ chứ? Anh Hải và anh Tùng dạo này thế nào rồi, đã có người yêu hết chưa vậy? Còn ông anh đẹp trai của tui nữa, năm nay cũng 30 tuổi rồi, thế mà em vẫn thấy anh còn rất nhí nhảnh và yêu đời. Anh phai mau mau kiếm cô nào xinh xinh về làm vợ đi, long bong hoài vậy thời gian trôi qua nhanh lam, tuổi già đến hồi nào không hay đấy anh ạ! Anh mau đi làm kiếm thật nhiều tiền để năm sau lại về Việt Nam chơi, nhớ anh lắm rồi, lúc đó anh em mình lại cùng nhau đi dạo bãi biển vào buổi tối anh nhỉ, ôi nghĩ đến là thấy thích rồi!Thôi em dừng bút đây, em chúc anh sớm có công việc ổn định và luôn nhớ về cô em gái này anh nhé! Nho viet thu hoi am cho em nhe. Mong lắm ngày anh trở về!!!
    Thương anh lắm lắm!
    Hôn anh.
    Em gái của anh,
    Suong
    I will only give up of learning Vietnamese language for the same reason that I am learning it.

My dear brother,

Not long after you left Vietname, my life really started to change. I realized life is more meaningful than I used to thing because of this beautiful feeling of affection I never knew off before, and I didn't even believe of its existence. I've lived my life with not much emotion and attention from others; and I've always my very best to make it better, to balance myself but I never suceed. Though we're not brother and sister by birth but you care about me and so do I. I'm not sure where it's all started but it is our sincere feeling, right?

You're in HaNoi now looking for a job, right? Are you well? How are Hai and Tung? Have they all had girlfriends? What about my handsome brother - you're already 30 years old, yet you're still really lively and joyful. You should find someone pretty to be your wife; mocking around all the time like that you won't even know time is passing by and when old age comes to you. Work and make heaps of money to go back to Vietnam for another visit. I miss you already, I miss that night when we walked on the beach together - even thinking about it makes me smile.

That's it for now. I wish you all the best in job hunting and settling down, and think about me, your lovely sister, all the time. Remember to write. Look forward to the day you come back.

Love you heaps.
    *Kisses*

Your lil sister,
    Suong.