Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Some help needed please....

Thread: Some help needed please....

Default Some help needed please....

I'd appreciate some more help translating please. Thanks. Mike.

I’m very happy that you sent me the message. It’s quite strange because I sensed you that you had been thinking about me and that you were almost with me at times! I am not angry with you at all and I still miss you a lot.

I thought that you had forgotten me and I am really happy that you can’t forget me because I can’t forget you either. Not an hour goes by without me thinking about you many times. I know that you said those things to hurt me and I understand why you said them. I hope that you have forgiven me for the things I said and did. Let us both hope that the new year brings true happiness for both of us.

I’m sorry the clothes weren’t suitable for you and I hope Mai Anh enjoys them. I will send some more clothes in the New Year and I hope that I will choose better next time!

I would like to come back to Viet Nam in the New Year and for us to meet each other again. I hope you agree. This will be a big step for us both but I am willing to make the long journey if you are willing to meet me.

I am healthy and strong. Work is interesting and enjoyable. I am now looking forward to Christmas and spending some time with my children and my Mum.

Please send me a message but please don’t wait 2 months before replying! I will call you soon and text you too - I promise.

I do love you you know.

I’m very happy that you sent me the message. It’s quite strange because I sensed you that you had been thinking about me and that you were almost with me at times! I am not angry with you at all and I still miss you a lot.

Anh thật vui vì em đã gởi tin cho anh. Thật là lạ vì anh có cảm giác rằng em vẫn nghĩ đến anh và em vẫn luôn bên anh! Anh chẳng giận em chút nào mà nhớ em nhiều lắm.

I thought that you had forgotten me and I am really happy that you can’t forget me because I can’t forget you either. Not an hour goes by without me thinking about you many times. I know that you said those things to hurt me and I understand why you said them. I hope that you have forgiven me for the things I said and did. Let us both hope that the new year brings true happiness for both of us.

Anh tưởng em đã quên anh và anh thật vui vì em không quên anh được bởi anh cũng chẳng thể nào quên em vậy. Chẳng lúc nào anh không nghĩ đến em. Anh biết em thốt nên những lời làm đau lòng anh và anh biết tại sao em nói vậy. Anh mong em tha thứ cho những gì anh nói, anh làm. Mình hãy hy vọng là năm mới sẽ mang đến cho đôi mình niềm hạnh phúc thật sự.

I’m sorry the clothes weren’t suitable for you and I hope Mai Anh enjoys them. I will send some more clothes in the New Year and I hope that I will choose better next time!

Anh xin lỗi vì y phục không vừa cho em và mong là Mai Anh thích. Anh sẽ gởi thêm nhân dịp năm mới và mong là lần tới anh sẽ chọn kỹ hơn!

I would like to come back to Viet Nam in the New Year and for us to meet each other again. I hope you agree. This will be a big step for us both but I am willing to make the long journey if you are willing to meet me.

Anh muốn qua Việt Nam nhân dịp năm mới để mình gặp lại nhau. Mong là em đồng ý. Đây là dịp quan trọng cho đôi mình, anh sẵn lòng dấn thân lên đường cho một cuộc hành trình xa nếu em sẵn lòng gặp anh.

I am healthy and strong. Work is interesting and enjoyable. I am now looking forward to Christmas and spending some time with my children and my Mum.

Anh khỏe và mạnh mẽ. Công việc lại thú vị và tận hưởng. Giờ anh đang chờ đón Giáng sinh và dành chút ít thời gian cho con cái và má anh.

Please send me a message but please don’t wait 2 months before replying! I will call you soon and text you too - I promise.

Xin gởi tin cho anh song xin đừng đợi 2 tháng mới gởi! Anh sẽ gọi cho em sớm và nhắn tin nữa - anh xin hứa.

I do love you you know.

Anh thật lòng yêu em, em biết mà.

Thanks so much Fija