Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help translate to Viet

Thread: Please help translate to Viet

Frank55028

Default Please help translate to Viet

morning, please help translate to Vietnamese;

Dear Wife,

hope you have a good sleep last night. Husband can't sleep well because he had made you angry and disappointed. I would like to apologise and seek your forgiveness for all the things that had made you suffered. I would like to make up for all the things that I had done to my dear wife.

I hope to see dear wife again before the year end (31/12/2008), as I would like to show my sincerity and prove to you that I have changed. Please give your belove husband another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank55028 View Post
    morning, please help translate to Vietnamese;

Dear Wife,

hope you have a good sleep last night. Husband can't sleep well because he had made you angry and disappointed. I would like to apologise and seek your forgiveness for all the things that had made you suffered. I would like to make up for all the things that I had done to my dear wife.

I hope to see dear wife again before the year end (31/12/2008), as I would like to show my sincerity and prove to you that I have changed. Please give your belove husband another chance.
    Người vợ yêu quí,

Hy vọng rằng em đã ngủ ngon trong đêm qua. Chồng của em không thể ngủ được bởi vì anh ta đã làm em bực tức và thất vọng. Anh xin lỗi em và anh cầu xin em tha thứ cho anh tất cả những gì anh đã gây ra làm đau lòng em. Anh muốn đền bù lại những gì anh đã làm thiệt hại cho người vợ yêu dấu của anh.

Anh hy vong sẽ gặp lai người vợ yêu dấu trước ngày 31/12/2008, bởi vì anh muốn chứng tỏ sự chân thật của lòng anh và cũng chứng minh rằng anh đã thay đổi. Xin vui lòng ban bố cho người chồng đáng thương của em một cơ hội cuối cùng.

Frank55028

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    Người vợ yêu quí,

Hy vọng rằng em đã ngủ ngon trong đêm qua. Chồng của em không thể ngủ được bởi vì anh ta đã làm em bực tức và thất vọng. Anh xin lỗi em và anh cầu xin em tha thứ cho anh tất cả những gì anh đã gây ra làm đau lòng em. Anh muốn đền bù lại những gì anh đã làm thiệt hại cho người vợ yêu dấu của anh.

Anh hy vong sẽ gặp lai người vợ yêu dấu trước ngày 31/12/2008, bởi vì anh muốn chứng tỏ sự chân thật của lòng anh và cũng chứng minh rằng anh đã thay đổi. Xin vui lòng ban bố cho người chồng đáng thương của em một cơ hội cuối cùng.

Thanks for the help.

Frank55028

Thanks for the help.
    Please help to translate again, thanks.

Dear Wife,

I very happy to talk to you just now. I understand that why you refuse to come back and stay with me. I promise that I will listen to you and not to quarrel you everytime. I will not talk all those things that you don't like to listen. I will work hard to settle all your mum's debt and help you to repair house as soon as possible.

We love each other deeply that's why we get marriage. If got any problems that we encountered, we must solve it together. We might have some language barrier that's why we quarrel oftenly. I want to make up for all the things that I had done wrong. I believe with your understanding, we can stay forever with happiness. I really hope to see you, hug you , kiss you in airport on 31/12/2008.

Please help to translate again, thanks.

Dear Wife,
    I very ... airport on 31/12/2008.

Here is my quick version:
    Dear Wife,
    Vợ thân mến,

I very happy to talk to you just now. I understand that why you refuse to come back and stay with me. I promise that I will listen to you and not to quarrel you every time. I will not talk all those things that you don't like to listen. I will work hard to settle all of your mum's debt and help you to repair the house as soon as possible.
    Anh rất vui khi vừa được nói chuyện với em. Anh hiểu rằng lý do tại sao em từ chối quay lại và ở lại với anh . Anh hứa rằng anh sẽ lắng nghe em, và sẽ không gây rỏ với em thường xuyên. Anh sẽ không nhắt tới những chuyện mà em không muốn nghe nữa. Anh sẽ cố gắng hết sức để giải quyết tất cả các món nợ của mẹ em và giúp em để sửa chữa căn nhà, càng sớm càng tốt.

We love each other deeply that's why we get marriage. If got any problems that we encountered, we must solve it together. We might have some language barrier that's why we quarrels oftenly often. I want to make up for all the things that I had done wrong. I believe with your understanding, we can stay forever with happiness. I really hope to see you, hug you, and kiss you, in at airport on 31/12/2008.
    Chúng mình yêu thương nhau sâu sắc đó là lý do tại sao chúng ta cưới nhau. Nếu có bất kỳ vấn đề nào mà chúng mình gặp phải, chúng mình phải cùng chung giải quyết nó. Vì chúng mình có một phẳn bất đồng ngôn ngữ, đó là lý do tại sao chúng mình hay gây với nhau. Anh muốn gầy dựng lại cho tất cả những thứ mà Anh đã làm sai. Anh tin tưởng rằng với sự hiểu biết của em, chúng mình có thể sống mãi mãi bên nhau và hạnh phúc. Anh thật sự hy vọng sẽ gặp lại em, ôm em, hôn em trong sân bay ngày 31/12/2008.

Frank55028

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post
    Here is my quick version:
    Dear Wife,
    Vợ thân mến,

I very happy to talk to you just now. I understand that why you refuse to come back and stay with me. I promise that I will listen to you and not to quarrel you every time. I will not talk all those things that you don't like to listen. I will work hard to settle all of your mum's debt and help you to repair the house as soon as possible.
    Anh rất vui khi vừa được nói chuyện với em. Anh hiểu rằng lý do tại sao em từ chối quay lại và ở lại với anh . Anh hứa rằng anh sẽ lắng nghe em, và sẽ không gây rỏ với em thường xuyên. Anh sẽ không nhắt tới những chuyện mà em không muốn nghe nữa. Anh sẽ cố gắng hết sức để giải quyết tất cả các món nợ của mẹ em và giúp em để sửa chữa căn nhà, càng sớm càng tốt.

We love each other deeply that's why we get marriage. If got any problems that we encountered, we must solve it together. We might have some language barrier that's why we quarrels oftenly often. I want to make up for all the things that I had done wrong. I believe with your understanding, we can stay forever with happiness. I really hope to see you, hug you, and kiss you, in at airport on 31/12/2008.
    Chúng mình yêu thương nhau sâu sắc đó là lý do tại sao chúng ta cưới nhau. Nếu có bất kỳ vấn đề nào mà chúng mình gặp phải, chúng mình phải cùng chung giải quyết nó. Vì chúng mình có một phẳn bất đồng ngôn ngữ, đó là lý do tại sao chúng mình hay gây với nhau. Anh muốn gầy dựng lại cho tất cả những thứ mà Anh đã làm sai. Anh tin tưởng rằng với sự hiểu biết của em, chúng mình có thể sống mãi mãi bên nhau và hạnh phúc. Anh thật sự hy vọng sẽ gặp lại em, ôm em, hôn em trong sân bay ngày 31/12/2008.
    Thanks and wishing you a Happy New Year....