Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help needed!!!THanks in advance

Thread: Help needed!!!THanks in advance

Default Help needed!!!THanks in advance

Who can help me with this SMS translate them to English.

ANh ngu roi sau.Chuc anh ngu ngon.Mo giac mo ngot ngao.Hon anh

Em rat that tinh voi anh.Em re co gang hoc tieng anh de co the gap gia dinh anh.Khi nao anh quyet dinh bay qua gap me em thi em se ra san bay don anh roi dat ve gap me.Bay gio em phai di lam kiem tien phu me.Khi nao em tra no cho me xong em moi nghi toi chuyen ket hon.Anh co the cho em kg?

Neu anh co the cho em,de em di lam kiem tien cho me em trahet no.EM lo cho me xong em moi ket hon duoc.ANh co hieu khong.

Tuy ve viet nam nhung em van co gang hoc tieng anh,de co the noi chuyen voi anh nhieu hon,tim hieu ve anh nhieu hon va co the ve gap mat gia dinh anh gap chu cho cung cua and.Me em se rat vui khi gap anh.Me em se an tam khi em that su tim duoc hanh phuc cua minh.Me rat yeu em va cung se yeu luon ca anh.

duyen

Did you sleep? Good night! I wish you have a sweet dream. Kiss You!

I’m very heartfelt with you! I’ll try to learn English language to can meet your family. When you decide to fly over to meets my mother, I’ll go to airport to meet you, and then later bring you go to my house to meet my mother. Now, I have to work to make money to help mother. When I give back to pay for my mother deblt, I’ll think about our marriage. Can you help me?

If you can’t, I have to work to make money to give clearing-off my mother liability. I’ll marry when I’ve help my mother clearing-off her liability. Have you know that?

Though came back to Viet Nam but I still try to learn English language to can talk with you, understand about you a little more and to meet your family and your pet dog. My mother is very glad to meet you. She shall happiness for me if I am realy hapy. Mother loves me so much and she will love you too.

YukoTesnow

"ANh ngu roi sau.Chuc anh ngu ngon.Mo giac mo ngot ngao.Hon anh

Em rat that tinh voi anh.Em re co gang hoc tieng anh de co the gap gia dinh anh.Khi nao anh quyet dinh bay qua gap me em thi em se ra san bay don anh roi dat ve gap me.Bay gio em phai di lam kiem tien phu me.Khi nao em tra no cho me xong em moi nghi toi chuyen ket hon.Anh co the cho em kg?

Neu anh co the cho em,de em di lam kiem tien cho me em trahet no.EM lo cho me xong em moi ket hon duoc.ANh co hieu khong.

Tuy ve viet nam nhung em van co gang hoc tieng anh,de co the noi chuyen voi anh nhieu hon,tim hieu ve anh nhieu hon va co the ve gap mat gia dinh anh gap chu cho cung cua and.Me em se rat vui khi gap anh.Me em se an tam khi em that su tim duoc hanh phuc cua minh.Me rat yeu em va cung se yeu luon ca anh."

you already asleep? sleep well. sweet dream. kiss you.

I am very serious with you. I will try to learn English so I could meet your family. When you decide to fly here to meet my mother, I will go to airport to pick you up and take you to my mother. Now I have to earn money to help my mother. When I am done with helping my mother to pay off her debts, I will think about getting married. Would you wait for me?

If you could wait for me, so I could earn money to help her pay off the debts.
    Until I am done with helping her pay off her debts, Then I could get married. Do you understand?

Eventhough coming back to vietnam, I still try to learn English so I could communicate to you more, get to know you more, and understand you more, and also meet your family. My mother will be very happy to meet you. My mother will be contented seeing me found my happiness. My mother loves me very much. She will love you as well.