Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
adding new words doesnt work

Thread: adding new words doesnt work

Default adding new words doesnt work

adding new words doesnt work. always when i try to add something the confirmation number that im suppose to enter is wrong. even when its correct... and I'm not able to add anything.

I experienced the same thing. Trying to get interpretation for Ma^.u Tha^n, Nguye^n Da'n

dbadagna

Default Can this please be fixed?

Can this please be fixed? I tried to add a new word (nguyên) but every time I input the number exactly as specified, it said I put in the wrong number. This has been broken for a couple of months now and shouldn't be a difficult fix. Can it please be fixed so those of us around the world can get back to the business of improving this great dictionary? Many thanks,

Administrator

Hello,
    This function is intentionally blocked while we are working on a new submission mechanism because the current interface is too complicated for new users. At the moment only our remote editors have password to access this function.
    Sorry for the confusion, we will put up a message. The function will be available for everybody again as soon as our new system is ready.

Sajie

Hi there Vdict Adminsitrator, how do I apply to become a remote editor for Vdict?