Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Australian looking for Vietnamese friend for travelling from Hanoi to Saigon by xe ôm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australian looking for Vietnamese friend for travelling from Hanoi to Saigon by xe ôm

Default Australian wants a Vietnamese friend for travelling from Hanoi to Saigon by xe ôm

i want to delete my post now
    Last edited by quasi1234; 08-09-2009 at 03:38 PM.

ET888

Isn't it quite risky to travel in moppet on a motorway? have fun, best of luck

Ivy Nguyen

Why you don't do another way, Quasi1234???
    Instead of looking for a person who can join you to travel from Hanoi to Saigon, you can look for people who join you at the place you want to visit. And instead of riding for yourself, you can take bus, train or whatever to bypass some dangerous places. After that you can rent a bike to go aroud or the people who are interesting in your trip will take you at that place.By doing that, you will make more friends and you will not take a lot of risks.
    My students run from Ho Chi Minh city to Hanoi last summer. He took three months to finish his trip. So Don't worry!!! You can do it.

There are the Easy Riders in Dalat who might do it in the opposite direction? Or you could try a friendly travel agency - I reckon iTravel (connected to le pub in Hanoi) would help you organise something - they're good at unusual, personal trips

K hiểu gì cả. :