Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
looking for foreigner friends in hanoi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for foreigner friends in hanoi

dreadfury

Default looking for foreigner friends in hanoi

hi everyone,i'm new to this forums,happened to find it while browsing some articles.
    I switched to a new job recently but this new enrivonment offers limited chances to communicate in english. I'm afraid that i may get rusty if this situation lasts long. Hence i'm looking for foreigner friends who speak native english to brush up my E, and obviously i could teach you vietnamese(northern dialect) if you are interested.
    I'm living in Hanoi so you can reach me either here (i check forums daily) or via email dreadfury@gmail.com
    have a nice day!

Northern Dialect huh...interesting. So you need an American friend to brush you up with your English skill, how you know if they are American or not, as I know most of the people who are using this forum are Vietnamese. In addition, your English is pretty good I don't know about the accent but written seems no problem at all.

dreadfury

hi there,Watney
    I'm new to this forums so i could not find out if the majority of these members are foreigners or not. I lived and studied in the UK few years back so i got used to UK accent but American English will do just fine. By communicating with foreign friends regarding any issues whether daily activities or work related will help, I guess,E is not my mother-tongue afterall.
    I assume that you have some difficulties with vietnamese? I could help with that within my capabitily.

British accent I like that... My Vietnamese is okay not so good but I can read, write and speak pretty good. So you are new here then welcome on board. My monther tounge is not Vietnamese though, for your information I'm still learning English even though all of my co-workers, friends, partners are American and people from around the world. I work with them for at least 8 hours a day and still need somebody to brush me up with my English skills.

dreadfury

Oh it seems i was mistaken about your vietnamese, you're no longer in the process of learning but getting fluent with it perhaps
    anyway,if you're working in Hanoi,we could go for a coffee sometimes. I believe face to face conversation is best to me,no wanna get rusty hehe.
    thanks for your welcome.

Audiek

I wonder whether Mr. D wanna have one more friend or not. im looking for one like u. contact me as u know

dreadfury

Hi there,contact me via email,are u in Hanoi?

Smile I am looking for a person for living together

Hi everybody!

I and my friend hired a new house, and it's quite big for us. The house is on Lang ha street, and it has 4 floors. The first one is a kitchen, the 2nd and 3rd are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The 4th floor is the place for laundry and has a washing machine there.
    We are looking for a person who is finding a room for living in Hanoi, Vietnam. The house has full furniture and clean. You just need to pay $300 per month for everything, such as: electricity, water, network, cleaning. We will share the kitchen and the laundry place.

If it is suitable for you, please don't hesitate to contact me. My phone number is: 0904.643797 (female - Vietnamese).

Thanks for reading it!

Default Hey Everybody

Hey everybody Im very new in Hanoi... to be exact this is my 3rd day. Im just looking for new friends and maybe someone who can also teach me abit of vietnamese language! I am from Indonesia, Spent 5 years studying In Los Angeles , and came back for 2 years to jakarta. and now im here in Hanoi.. ! so if anyone is interested in having a nice conversation and all that jazz.. please message me .. or email me at amritmvp@gmail.com ! have a nice day!

Default HN Welcome you

Hi, I am newbie here, hope to have chance to have coffee and exchange language with all of you guys.
    Regards