Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hi everyone, I'm Chinh from Hochiminh city

Thread: Hi everyone, I'm Chinh from Hochiminh city

Smile Hi everyone, I'm Chinh from Hochiminh city

Hi everyone,

I'm a mobile developer from Vietnam.
    I'm focusing on providing education applications on smart devices like iPhone, iPad, Android phone, tablets, televisions.

One of my product is iVietnamese (iPhone application) which helps foreigner begin learning the Vietnamese language in the fastest and most mobility way.

Detail can be found here.

Below is detail description - I'm looking forward to here any feedback from you. Thanks

Instant Vietnamese helps people who wants to have a quick start on understanding Vietnamese. This app provides quick introduction to Vietnamese's critical elements

1. The alphabets table with vowels and 3 kinds of consonants together with voices
    2. Tone system - full description of tone system together with examples and voices
    3. Spelling - how to pronoun a Vietnamese word
    4. Tenses - express phrases in past, present, future tenses
    5. Popular sentences - which can be very helpful when urgently needed
    5. Dialogues - different contexts (at the airport, catch a taxi, exchanging money, ask the way, amusement, sightseeing, date and time, greeting, shopping, at the restaurant, in the hotel and at the post office), in which context there are very useful sentences - that people tends to use - with voices
    Also, there are instruction into different part of Vietnamese base on each context and vocabularies that are useful for the context.

All the content are presented in the simplest way possible to help user get started with the language as fast as possible.

All vietnamese words, phrases are provided with voices recorded by the people working for television channels with standard Northern/Southern voices.

All phrases have been recorded with Northern/Southern voices and with normal/slow speeds.

Tap on any words/phrases to listen to the recorded sounds.

Full version contains all 12 dialogues with 160 sentences and 380 words.

Only iPhone? But I do not have an iPhone, when will you will device an app for andriod or windows phone!

Default Android and WP version will be available soon

Quote Originally Posted by nasali View Post
    Only iPhone? But I do not have an iPhone, when will you will device an app for andriod or windows phone!
    Thanks nasali for asking.

We're working our best to make the app available to other devices.
    Will keep you update through this post.

Otherwise, you can PM me your email to chinh.nguyen@thuynhanproductions.vn so I can get you updated more quickly