Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hi all ! Nice to meet you

Thread: Hi all ! Nice to meet you

Default Hi all ! Nice to meet you

Hi all guys !

My name is Trung, i'm from HCM city, Vietnam
    I working in a company in Asia Dragon Company at Tan Tao Industrizial zone, Dist Binh Tan ,HCM ,Vietnam
    My company is a leading Company in manufacturing and supplying all kinds of Yarn, Twine, Rope made from Polymer and natural materials for Marine, Shipping, Aquaculture, Agriculture, Packaging, Decoration, Household, toy uses.

You can see it at this link: http://asiadragon.com.vn

I'm new member,nice to meet you

Thanks all !

Hello! Hope you'll have a great time here
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Default hello!

Quote Originally Posted by doantrungtk View Post
    Hi all guys !

My name is Trung, i'm from HCM city, Vietnam
    I working in a company in Asia Dragon Company at Tan Tao Industrizial zone, Dist Binh Tan ,HCM ,Vietnam
    My company is a leading Company in manufacturing and supplying all kinds of Yarn, Twine, Rope made from Polymer and natural materials for Marine, Shipping, Aquaculture, Agriculture, Packaging, Decoration, Household, toy uses.

You can see it at this link: http://asiadragon.com.vn

I'm new member,nice to meet you

Thanks all !
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Nguyen Van Hai and I originated from Henan. And now I live in Hanoi. Present my work as wallpaper business from exporting countries ngoai.toi studying foreign language courses to improve skills tiep.rat wish people would help me much, thank you! Please, cuocsongso101010@yahoo.com
    Last edited by alo_picaso; 04-21-2013 at 02:40 PM.