Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
New member - Fluent in English, Not Fluent in Vietnamese :)

Thread: New member - Fluent in English, Not Fluent in Vietnamese :)

Default New member - Fluent in English, Not Fluent in Vietnamese :)

Hey everyone,

My post is probably different than most people that come here I would think.

I am actually Vietnamese, but born in America. I can understand Vietnamese in my family growing up, and I went to some Vietnamese sunday school, but I quit it early because I wanted to learn more important things and have fun. I can speak some of it, just not very good. And I can read Vietnamese, but not that fluently.

Now I am older, living on my own, and I want to get back and learn Vietnamese to impress my Vietnamese girlfriend, who is currently studying long distance.

I am from Chicago, 28 years old.

I am very good in english, and can write and speak it very well. I want to find more Vietnamese people who can help me learn grammar, syntax, and just basic phrases as I try to learn more.

Looking forward to meet rest of you!
    Last edited by CupNoodle; 10-28-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Default góp ý kiến cho bài

lau nay không hoc quên hết
    Chuyên sửa điện lạnh
    Welcome to KCC

Default fluent in english but not vietnamese

hey cupofnoodle you're kind of like me. i'm fluent in english as i was born here. i have vietnamese family that speak vietnamese fluently but i never needed to speak vietnamese because they are bilingual. now i have more interest in speaking vietnamese though so i've dedicated time to learning more. it's pretty difficult because of the accents and diacritics but i'm going to keep trying. if you want someone to study with i might be here on the forum. chao tam biet.

Default Looking for part time job in Ha Noi

Looking for part time job in Ha Noi

Hello everyone

My name is Nguyen Ngoc Tu, 38 years old and live in Hanoi.I’m mother of a two and a half year old daughter . I can speak English . I’m looking for a job as home help part-time(cleaning,washing,ironing clothes) or a gardener or even babysitter. I am honest, reliable,careful and hard- working.
    If you are interested in,pls contact with me via my number is 01257320196 or my email thamtutuhanoi1@gmail.com
    Thank you for reading
    N.Tu

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McClellan View Post
    hey cupofnoodle you're kind of like me. i'm fluent in english as i was born here. i have vietnamese family that speak vietnamese fluently but i never needed to speak vietnamese because they are bilingual. now i have more interest in speaking vietnamese though so i've dedicated time to learning more. it's pretty difficult because of the accents and diacritics but i'm going to keep trying. if you want someone to study with i might be here on the forum. chao tam biet.
    Sorry for the late reply, but yea, I'm interested.

Default tôi cũng vậy

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen_khoi381 View Post
    lau nay không hoc quên hết
    Chuyên sửa điện lạnh
    Welcome to KCC
    Học ko dùng rồi cũng quên bạn ah.mệt đầu với mấy cái diễn đàn này quá trời

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by ngoc tu View Post

Hello everyone

My name is Nguyen Ngoc Tu, 38 years old and live in Hanoi.I’m mother of a two and a half year old daughter . I can speak English . I’m looking for a job as home help part-time(cleaning,washing,ironing clothes) or a gardener or even babysitter. I am honest, reliable,careful and hard- working.
    If you are interested in,pls contact with me via my number is 01257320196 or my email thamtutuhanoi1@gmail.com
    Thank you for reading
    N.Tu
    hi Ngọc Tu.My name Hoa,33 old an live in Ha Noi

Default hi!

Quote Originally Posted by CupNoodle View Post
    Hey everyone,

My post is probably different than most people that come here I would think.

I am actually Vietnamese, but born in America. I can understand Vietnamese in my family growing up, and I went to some Vietnamese sunday school, but I quit it early because I wanted to learn more important things and have fun. I can speak some of it, just not very good. And I can read Vietnamese, but not that fluently.

Now I am older, living on my own, and I want to get back and learn Vietnamese to impress my Vietnamese girlfriend, who is currently studying long distance.

I am from Chicago, 28 years old.

I am very good in english, and can write and speak it very well. I want to find more Vietnamese people who can help me learn grammar, syntax, and just basic phrases as I try to learn more.

Looking forward to meet rest of you!
    Hello!,My Name Hai,I from Ha Nam,Viet Nam.

Default sua dien lanh tai ha noi

Quote Originally Posted by ngoc tu View Post

Hello everyone

Thank you for reading
    N.Tu
    goi 0984 993 500