Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Five-minute Management Course
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Five-minute Management Course

Default Five-minute Management Course

Funny story

Lesson 1:

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings.
    The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands
    Bob, the next-door neighbour. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give you $800 to drop that towel.'
    After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob, after a few seconds,
    Bob hands her $800 and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets
    to the bathroom, her husband asks, 'Who was that?' 'It was Bob the next door neighbour,' she replies.
    'Great,' the husband says, 'did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?'

Moral of the story:
    If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in
    a position to prevent avoidable exposure
    Last edited by MANH NGUYEN; 04-14-2008 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    Funny story

Lesson 1:

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings.
    The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands
    Bob, the next-door neighbour. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give you $800 to drop that towel.'
    After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob, after a few seconds,
    Bob hands her $800 and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets
    to the bathroom, her husband asks, 'Who was that?' 'It was Bob the next door neighbour,' she replies.
    'Great,' the husband says, 'did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?'

Moral of the story:
    If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in
    haha, I'll do exactly the same to my neighbor XD nice story!
    Hãy làm những gì mình thích, đừng sống cuộc đời người khác áp đặt cho bản thân mình...

haha, I'll do exactly the same to my neighbor XD nice story!

Chúc bạn may mắn và giữ cho được "toàn vẹn lảnh thổ" nhé.
    Pháp và Mỹ thằng nào "pull trigger" nhanh hơn?

Funny story

Moral of the story:
    Vỡ bụng !!!
    Nhưng tớ ko hiểu cái "Moral of the story". Please translate it!
    Thank you!
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    Vỡ bụng !!!
    Nhưng tớ ko hiểu cái "Moral of the story". Please translate it!
    Thank you!
    Ngụ ý của câu chuyện.

Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN
    Funny story

Moral of the story:

Vấn đề đạo đức của câu chuyện:

Nếu bạn cùng chia xẻ những tin tức thiết yếu về vấn đề tiền bạc vay mượn trong thời gian nhiều mạo hiểm với người chung cổ phần, bạn có thể đặt mình nằm trong tình trạng dè dặt để tránh né khỏi phải bị lộ liểu quá đáng.

Tớ có xem đoạn Fun Video cho cái câu chuyện của bác Mạnh kể rồi nhưng rất tiếc bây giờ chưa tìm lại được. Ở trong video anh chành hàng xóm chia số tiền ra làm 2 hay 3 lần gì đó và yêu cầu cuối của anh ta là được chạm 2 bàn tay của anh ta lên hai cái "non bòng" của cô vợ.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Lesson 2:

A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg.
    The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The
    nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?' The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand
    slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'
    The priest apologized 'Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.' Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed
    heavily and went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to
    look up Psalm 129. It said, 'Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.'

Moral of the story:
    If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity
    Last edited by MANH NGUYEN; 04-16-2008 at 10:57 AM.

Chúc bạn may mắn và giữ cho được "toàn vẹn lảnh thổ" nhé.
    Pháp và Mỹ thằng nào "pull trigger" nhanh hơn?
    pull trigger = applicate??

Father trong lesson 2 mà tìm dc glory thì thành godfather luôn
    Last edited by xtiano; 04-17-2008 at 03:52 AM.
    Hãy làm những gì mình thích, đừng sống cuộc đời người khác áp đặt cho bản thân mình...

Lesson 2:

A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg.
    1 tu sĩ đề nghị 1 nữ tu quá giang. Nữ tu leo lên xe và vắt chéo 2 chân, kéo cái áo và lòi cái chân ra.

The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?' The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'
    Tu sĩ xíu nữa là gây ra tai nạn. Sau khi lấy lại kiểm soát, tu sĩ rón rén trượt cái tay lên chân nữ tu sĩ. Nữ tu nói,"Cha, nhớ Psalm 129" Tu sĩ bỏ tay ra. Nhưng chỉ để sang số, tu sĩ lại cho tay lên chân nữ tu sĩ. Nữ tu sĩ nói thêm 1 lần nữa,"Cha, nhớ Psalm 129".

The priest apologized 'Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.' Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to
    look up Psalm 129. It said, 'Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.'

Moral of the story:
    If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity
    Mấy từ gạch chân tớ ko biết dịch, chỉ dịch theo cảm tính. Các bác sửa giúp tớ.Và cho tớ hỏi luôn "đạp thắng", "đạp ga", "đạp 1 cái gì nữa" trong xe manual thì dịch thế nào các bác. Cảm ơn các bác nhiều.
    BTY, Bác Mạnh có cái topic hay quá
    Last edited by dethuong_x0x; 04-17-2008 at 07:27 AM.
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!