Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Viet-->English Translation Help...

Thread: Viet-->English Translation Help...

Default Viet-->English Translation Help...

Here's another one...I've translated as much as I could to English...but still don't understand some parts...

linda yeu! anh rat vui khi hoc cung em vi anh biet em quan tam toi anh, cam on em nhieu. Hom nay anh moi di an tat nien nha ho hang ve chua ngu duoc nen tra loi mail cho em. Em van con nho mon an ma anh dan em di thuong thuc ah? no rat dac biet dung ko? anh cung dang them day, chac la co em an cung nen no moi ngon nhu vay do, do la mon goi bo kho noi tieng ,chi co cho do ban la ngon thoi. the la em cung da duoc thuong thuc duoc mot mon ngon cua Sai Gon roi.

Linda Love! I am very happy to learn with you and I know you want to teach me, thank you alot. Today I just went and ate at a relative's house therefore I haven't slept and am replying to your email. Do you still remember that dish we ate that I took you to? ______? I am also craving that, what is different is you eating with me and that is what makes it good, that was called beef dry _______, it is better when you put peanuts? on it. ________ good of Saigon already.

Dao nay anh biet em rat ban ron , rang giu gin suc khoe em nhe ,de con noi chuyen voi anh moi ngay nua chu! anh cung dang chet me chet met vi em ne ,em co thay ko? Hy vong la bang gio nay sang nam anh co em o ben,noi vay thoi chu anh mong gap em cang som cang tot do.Anh van hy vong va cau nguyen hang ngay, cau chuc em nam moi day niem tin va hanh phuc (nho cho anh du phan voi nhe).Nho em nhieu....Hon em xxxxxx

(I don't really understand any of this paragraph except key words... P but here goes...) __________________, sending you well wishes, so we can still talk everyday! _________________, do you see? Hopefully this time next year i will have you here, I'm just saying that but I will be happy to meet you the sooner the better. I also hope and pray everyday, wish you _______ happyness (remember to give me part of yours). Missing you lots...Kisses...

Please translate... D

linda yeu! anh rat vui khi hoc cung em vi anh biet em quan tam toi anh, cam on em nhieu. Hom nay anh moi di an tat nien nha ho hang ve chua ngu duoc nen tra loi mail cho em. Em van con nho mon an ma anh dan em di thuong thuc ah? no rat dac biet dung ko? anh cung dang them day, chac la co em an cung nen no moi ngon nhu vay do, do la mon goi bo kho noi tieng ,chi co cho do ban la ngon thoi. the la em cung da duoc thuong thuc duoc mot mon ngon cua Sai Gon roi.

Dear Linda! I am very happy to learn with you because I know you are interesting me , thank you a lots. Today I just went and ate “tat nien” at a relative's house therefore I haven't slept yet and am replying to your email. Do you still remember that dish that I have taken you to eat? it was very special, wasn't it? I am also craving that, probably your presence has made the dish to be more delicious, that dish is the so-called famous dry beef, that is the only good place to eat it, So you have tasted one of delicious dishes of Sai Gon already.

Dao nay anh biet em rat ban ron , rang giu gin suc khoe em nhe ,de con noi chuyen voi anh moi ngay nua chu! anh cung dang chet me chet met vi em ne ,em co thay ko? Hy vong la bang gio nay sang nam anh co em o ben,noi vay thoi chu anh mong gap em cang som cang tot do.Anh van hy vong va cau nguyen hang ngay, cau chuc em nam moi day niem tin va hanh phuc (nho cho anh du phan voi nhe).Nho em nhieu....Hon em xxxxxx
    Recently, I know that you have been busy , take care my dear so that you can chat (talk) with me every day! I am falling in love with you, do you see? Hopefully by this time of next year i will have you here, I'm just saying that but I will be happy to meet you so soon so good. I still hope and pray everyday, wish you a (lunar) new year full of faith and happyness (remember to allow me to participate ). Missing you lots...Kisses...xxxxxxxx
    Mo Phat