Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hello Everybody - I am newbie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everybody - I am newbie

Default Hello Everybody - I am newbie

I am Duong, 17 years old.
    I am living in The United Stated, but my english isn't well. You know, in Vietnam, I lived in "Miền Núi" Quảng Trị , in there learning English isn't Important. I just came The United Stated for 4 mounths, isn't learn more English. I am in ESL I.
    I feel this forum is very good for pratice Grammar, Vocabulary, talking, Write.....

Please tell me, how to study english. I don't know how to make a sentence, how to study vocabulary, I don't read good.

Lets me know. I don't need software, because I had good forum to practice things I learned.

Thanks you for listen to me !

HI, my hometown is QUang Trị too and I am also 17 yrs old like u. Ya, you are holding a utter good chance to study English, bz u r in the US. Therefore, you can practise English every day, anytime and anywhere ya. in addition u can join some English course or jtz find some part-time jobs. hi hi
    goodluck to you! ^^

Yes, I am living in the United Stated but in area of mexico.
    You Live in Quang Tri, Where do you live in Quang Tri ?
    I live in Lao Bảo.

You English is Good.
    Thank you

However mean your life is, meet ottawa ****** it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The faultfinder ottawa ******s will find faults in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, ottawa asian ****** glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the ottawa asian ******s alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode

hi all of you,im newbie too.mình muốn hỏi "so as" có nghĩa là gì.Và thêm nữa "lỗi" ở tiếng việt dịch sang E là mistake or my bad nghĩa là lỗi là do mình gây ra vây. "lỗi" với ý là ví dụ như cái váy này bị lỗi ở đâu đó hoặc là cái máy này bị lỗi ở đâu thì phải dùng từ gì?
    thanks for everyone

Hi everybody. I'm new person. I just began to learning for one month, I want to join with everyone to share experience about learning english.

I try to learn it, but your English is bad

I want to join this forum to improve your skills, hope your skills 'll be good

I hope that. This forum is more and more have many people join.

học tiếng anh khó vãi

Ps: xem vtc2

.................Me, too

Quote Originally Posted by smallproforever View Post
    I am Duong, 17 years old.
    I am living in The United Stated, but my english isn't well. You know, in Vietnam, I lived in "Miền Núi" Quảng Trị , in there learning English isn't Important. I just came The United Stated for 4 mounths, isn't learn more English. I am in ESL I.
    I feel this forum is very good for pratice Grammar, Vocabulary, talking, Write.....

Please tell me, how to study english. I don't know how to make a sentence, how to study vocabulary, I don't read good.

Lets me know. I don't need software, because I had good forum to practice things I learned.

Thanks you for listen to me !
    I am living in The United Stated, but my english isn't well. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh