APPLICATION LETTER

Dear Human resource manager:
I am applying for the position of PR executive, which was advertised on website XYZ on July, 17th. I find myself extremely interested in this position and would like to apply for it.
As a brief introduction, my name is ABCD. I will be graduating from National Economic University this month with B.S. degree in International Commercial . I have had the chances to take part in some events of Asiasoft, Vinagame as a PG ,supported TVplus as teamleader to compile questions and information for answers in gameshow “Secret Code” of Ha Noi Radia-Television. I also have worked as showroom manager for Rung Vang Co.ltd for a total of 2,5 years, which brings me a good experience in customer service.
According to the advertisement, final year student and fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply , I always have much interested in PR department and I would very much like to work for your company, where I can build a long-term career in a dynamic and professional environment with great opportunities, and I believe I have a strong personal initiative and motivation to devote for work.
Attached is a copy of my CV for your consideration. I am looking forward to a favorable response from you.
Sincerely,
ABCD

I'm not sure whether my application's form and content is right or not and is there any way to make it more persuasive ?
Thanks ^^!