Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
giday

Thread: giday

Default giday

Hi everyone, we are all from all over the world and join VDICT to learn and share different things expecially language. I am a new member and english is my second language i would like to improve my english so it can be as good as my native language . I would be very pleased to join your group.
    Thank you,
    Hien

Smile

hehe! hi xgirl ! You talk that we are come from all over the world but you didn't tell where are you from? Tell me more about you please
    I'm a new member too. My English is so bad. I'm 25 years old man but I'm learning "English for childrend" in an international language school Almost classmate are from 10 to 15 years old. They're so fun I love them
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

Giday! I am from Botswana but i know lot of people in this site are from different places in the world. It doesn't matter about where we come from. All i know is that we share the same goal here. Welcome to vdict.
    cheers.