Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hi! I am a new member!

Thread: Hi! I am a new member!

Default Hi! I am a new member!

Good Evening everyone! (10:16pm Pacific Time)

My name is Khoa and I thought that this forum is a great way to meet new friend from many different part of the world and learn Vietnamese as well.

I am an American with Vietnamese Ancestry living in California. I am currently attending the University of California Riverside. I am currently taking Vietnamese 3 and my biggest difficulty is the spelling. I can speak and read Vietnamese fluently but for some odd reason, I am not a very great speller. Hopefully, Vietnamese members here can help me do that or give me a trick here and there.

Thankyou,
    Khoa

Hi! Welcome you to this forum. I'm very glad to meet you!

You said your biggest difficulty was the spelling but you can speak and read Vietnamse fluently, I think I can help you to learn Vietnamese spelling. And you can help me to learn English?

I am currently taking Vietnamese 3 and my biggest difficulty is the spelling. I can speak and read Vietnamese fluently but for some odd reason, I am not a very great speller
    What is the Vietnamse 3? I don't understand it! Can you explain to me?

Goodluck!
    ------------In Vietnamse:
    Chào! Chào mừng bạn đến với dễn đàn này. Tôi rất vui khi được biết bạn!

Bạn nói khó khăn lớn nhất của bạn là chính tả nhưng bạn có thể nói và đọc tiếng Việt một cách lưu loát, tôi nghĩ là tôi có thể giúp bạn học thêm về chính tả tiếng Việt. Và bạn có thể giúp tôi học tiếng Anh được không?

I am currently taking Vietnamese 3 and my biggest difficulty is the spelling. I can speak and read Vietnamese fluently but for some odd reason, I am not a very great speller
    Vietnamse 3 là gì vậy? Tôi không hiểu nó! Bạn có thể giải thích cho tôi được không?

Chúc may mắn!
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Hey Khoa, contact me. I think I can help you. I am living in Florida. Read my signature for more information. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Hi everyone! My name is Đạt (David). It's nice to meet all of you! Email me if you have any questions or want to make friends. I am glad to learn more and help you in English and Vietnamese.

Ice Moccha

Default Hi Khoa

Hi Khoa,

Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you in the forum more often.

Cheers!
    ice Moccha

Quote Originally Posted by kpham View Post
    Good Evening everyone! (10:16pm Pacific Time)

My name is Khoa and I thought that this forum is a great way to meet new friend from many different part of the world and learn Vietnamese as well.

I am an American with Vietnamese Ancestry living in California. I am currently attending the University of California Riverside. I am currently taking Vietnamese 3 and my biggest difficulty is the spelling. I can speak and read Vietnamese fluently but for some odd reason, I am not a very great speller. Hopefully, Vietnamese members here can help me do that or give me a trick here and there.

Thankyou,
    Khoa

Vietnamese 3 or VNM3 is a class. It is kind of like BIOL 5b for Biology 5b.

Unhappy

hi!Kpham
    i think you want to spell VietNamese so you need to practise more.sorry i only advise you that. because i amnot good at english. i enjoy this forum so it help me to prove my english.
    do you understand my message? i'm very glad to meet you
    Last edited by julia; 05-18-2007 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by julia View Post
    hi!Kpham
    i think you want to spell VietNamese so you need to practise more.sorry i only advise you that. because i amnot good at english. i enjoy this forum so it help me to prove my english.
    I understand you. Your english will get better don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by julia
    hi!Kpham
    Uh... I'm thinking too! And you want read, write, speak... a lot!

-------In Vietnamese:
    Tôi cũng nghĩ vậy đó! Và bạn nên đọc, viết, nói ... nhiều nữa!
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Red face thanks for your relay i'm Laura pham

hi khoa pham i have many confuse with the foreign languages ,if i don't talk right way,do you think can they understand me? because my action not like American styles.i want to improve it by the way i go to work to get experience for myself. so i work for foreign company talk so much by English with the customer,unfortunately some people they understand me but i didn't understand what they say .now i think my problem is listening ,can you help you,just tell me what will i do now.