Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
anyone kind enuff to translate

Thread: anyone kind enuff to translate

De_thuong Heo

Default anyone kind enuff to translate

i hope some 1 is able to help in the translation

I believe its time that I face the truth. Its been awhile since you lied and giving me all the false hope. For whatever reason that you are doing it, i dont blame you at all. You have chosen to walk the journey with him and now he is the most important thing in your heart. I think I have seen enough of your body language. Please dont say I never believe you. If i dont believe you at all, I wont be in heavy debts and having personal problems. Dont feel sad or guilty. You have yours reason in lying but what i did is pure because of my love to you and hope we have a better future. However now i believe that you would have a better future with him. You have already chosen to walk the journey with him and I too have to choose my own journey.

Remember this my love, your child is your future and only with good education and upbringing then you can escape poverty. Although you have always do the opposite of what you say to me and have never kept your promises to me but as I have promised you......I will forever be by your side whenever you need me. I have already told you that I will never put you in a difficult position so now you dont have to hide in toilet to call me. Love is always greater that pitiness or tinh nghia. You also dont have to worry about him knowing because after today, I will just be only someone that just love you with all my heart nothing else.

Wishing you have a happy marriage and happiness always with your family.

Quote Originally Posted by De_thuong Heo View Post

I believe its time that I face the truth. Its been awhile since you lied and giving me all the false hope. For whatever reason that you are doing it, i dont blame you at all. You have chosen to walk the journey with him and now he is the most important thing in your heart. I think I have seen enough of your body language. Please dont say I never believe you. If i dont believe you at all, I wont be in heavy debts and having personal problems. Dont feel sad or guilty. You have yours reason in lying but what i did is pure because of my love to you and hope we have a better future. However now i believe that you would have a better future with him. You have already chosen to walk the journey with him and I too have to choose my own journey.

Tôi nghĩ đã đến lúc phải đối diện với sự thật. Tôi đã nghe em nói dối và tôi đã hy vọng hão huyền quá lâu. Tuy nhiên tôi không trách em. Em chọn anh ta, và anh ta là quan trọng đối với em. Tôi nghĩ là tôi đã chán phải nói chuyện với em bằng chân tay. Và cũng làm ơn đừng nói là tôi ko tin em. Nếu tôi ko tin, tôi đã ko tin em đang mang nợ ngập đầu và có 1 số khó khăn riêng. Cũng đừng cảm thấy tội lỗi. Em có lý do của em để nói dối, tôi thì quá thật thà và đã hy vọng chúng ta có 1 tuơng lai tưoi đẹp. Tuy vậy, có lẽ em sẽ có tuơng lai đẹp hơn với anh ta. Em đã chọn con đuờng của em, và tôi cũng phải có con đuờng của riêng tôi.

Remember this my love, your child is your future and only with good education and upbringing then you can escape poverty. Although you have always do the opposite of what you say to me and have never kept your promises to me but as I have promised you......I will forever be by your side whenever you need me. I have already told you that I will never put you in a difficult position so now you dont have to hide in toilet to call me. Love is always greater that pitiness or tinh nghia. You also dont have to worry about him knowing because after today, I will just be only someone that just love you with all my heart nothing else.

Lời nhắn gửi của tôi dành cho em, con của em là tuơng lai của em, dạy dỗ nó cho tốt, chỉ có kiến thức mớii đưa em ra khỏi cảnh nghèo khổ. Mặc dù lời nói và hành động của em thì mâu thuẫn, luôn hứa hẹn và ko bao giờ thực hành. Tuy nhiên, vì tôi đã hứa nên tối sẽ thực hành, tôi sẽ luôn bên cạnh em những lúc em cần. Tôi đã nói với em là tôi ko bao giờ đặt em vào 1 tình cảnh khó, cho nên em cũng không cần trốn trong nhà vệ sinh mà gọi tối đâu. Tình yêu luôn đẹp đẽ hơn tình nghĩa. Em cũng ko phải lo lẳng vì anh ta sẽ biết chuệyn tôi và em, sau hôm nay tôi chỉ là 1 ngừoi bạn bình thuờng có cảm tình với em.

Chúc em có 1 cuộc hôn nhân hạnh phúc và hạnh phúc luôn luôn ở cùng gia đình em.
    Good Luck! Thoughtful decision.
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by De_thuong Heo View Post

Tôi nghĩ đã đến lúc tôi phải đối diện với sự thật. Tôi đã nghe em nói dối và tôi đã hy vọng hão huyền quá lâu. Tuy nhiên tôi không trách em. Em đã chọn anh ta, và đối với em anh ta rất là quan trọng trong trái tim của em .

Tôi đã thấy trong những gần gũi của em đối với tôi. Xin đừng nói là tôi không tin em . Nếu tôi không tin em thì giờ tôi đã không nặng nề với những món nợ và đã không sụp đổ tin thần ..

Xin em đừng buồn và tự trách mình . Tôi biết em có lý do của em và những gì tôi làm là vì tôi yêu em và muốn chúng mình có một tương lai tốt đẹp . Nhưng bây giờ tôi đã hiểu em sẽ có 1 tương lai tốt đẹp với anh ta và em đã chọn anh ta để đi đến cuối cuộc đời ..và tôi cũng phải chọn một đường đi cho chính tôi .

Lời nhắn nhủ của tôi dành cho em, con của em là tuơng lai của em, dạy dỗ nó cho tốt, chỉ có kiến thức mới đưa em ra khỏi cảnh nghèo khổ. Mặc dù lời nói và hành động của em mâu thuẫn, luôn hứa hẹn và ko bao giờ thực hành nhưng tôi đã hứa và tôi sẽ thực hành, tôi sẽ luôn bên cạnh em những lúc em cần. Tôi đã nói với em là tôi không bao giờ đặt em vào 1 tình cảnh khó, cho nên em cũng không cần trốn tránh trong nhà vệ sinh mà gọi tôi đâu.

Tình yêu luôn đẹp đẽ hơn sự thương hại hay tình nghĩa. Em cũng không phải lo lắng anh ta sẽ biết chuyện, sau hôm nay tôi chỉ là 1 người yêu em với hết trái tim của mình

Chúc em có 1 cuộc hôn nhân hạnh phúc và hạnh phúc sẽ luôn ở bên cạnh gia đình của em

Note... Có khúc mượn của dethuong_x0x
    Last edited by dewdrops; 04-18-2009 at 09:59 AM.