Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Đọc và trả lời câu hỏi lesson2

View Poll Results: It would appear that the main danger ahead is that

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • a. there will be a population explosion

7 20.59%
  • b. more species of animal may die out

8 23.53%
  • c. man will destroy everything on Earth

13 38.24%
  • d. man will use up all the fuels

6 17.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Đọc và trả lời câu hỏi lesson2

Default Đọc và trả lời câu hỏi lesson2

Bài trước bị lỗi.Bạn hãy đọc bên dưới và trả lời cho lựa chọn phía trên nhbe.Bác Admin có đọc bài này thì có thể cho phảp member tạo được nhiều lực chọn không?chỉ có 1 lựa choịn thì .......hơi ít

The planet Earth is 4600 million years old. It is difficult for us to think about such an enormous length of time because it has little meaning for us. We can, however simplify idea to make it more understandable. We can compare the planet Earth to a person of forty-six years of age. Nothing is known about the first seven years of this person's life. Very little information exists about the middle period either. It was only at the age of forty-two that the Earth began to flower. Dinosaurs and great reptiles did not appear until one year ago. When the planet was forty-five mammals only arrived eight months ago. In the middle of last week, man-like apes became ape-like men and began to communicate with each other. Last weekend, the Ice Ace covered the Earth. Modern man has only been around for four hours. During the last hour man discovered agriculture. The Industrial revolution and the rise of large cities began just sixty seconds ago.
    During that short time, modern man has made a rubbish of the Earth. In one minute, he has increased his numbers to terrible proportions and has caused the death of hundreds of species of animals. He has robbed and destroyed the planet in his search for fuels. Now he stands, like a violent spoilt child delighted at the speed of his rise to power, on the edge of the final mass destruction and of killing all the life which exists in the solar’s system.
    bạn muốn học tiếng hàn quốc online thì vào đây nhé
    http://tailieutienghan.com

jamenguyen8561

Wow, I never thought of that!
    I'm pretty impressed with all of that essay!
    Nice writing, Mr. Lang...(or whatever your name is)

Yes, it really puts things into perspective.
    I would like to point out a couple of things. The sentence: "When the planet was forty-five mammals only arrived eight months ago" doesn't make sense or is incomplete. Perhaps you mean "The planet's forty-five mammals only arrived eight months ago"?

Also "solar's system" should be "solar system"

Quote Originally Posted by trunnie View Post
    I would like to point out a couple of things. The sentence: "When the planet was forty-five mammals only arrived eight months ago" doesn't make sense or is incomplete. Perhaps you mean "The planet's forty-five mammals only arrived eight months ago"?

The sentence is correct; it only needs a comma for clarity.

"When the planet was forty-five, mammals only arrived eight months ago"

Quote Originally Posted by trunnie View Post

I do agree with Trunnie . This is a very good writting to make a lot easier to understanding the story but as Trunnie point out above. yes, I think there is some thing must be not that easy yet for us to understand .
    Well, since my English just so little, but do like to give some idea hopefully it will be help out a little .
    Try this way : " When the planet was forty-five ,around four months later the mammals had arrived".
    Hope it work out OK .

Thank you LtDra but Sang56 is right. There is nothing else wrong with the sentence. It should be written:

"When the planet was forty-five, mammals only arrived eight months ago"

Khi quả địa cầu 45 tuổi, những động vật có vú chỉ mới ló dạng tám tháng trước.

leuisc

Post fabric louis vuitton

Hi

Very much for a long time searched for article on this theme.Thanks.
    good by

Andrew3

Default Re Earth being destroyed

Just wanted to say that Jehovah gave the earth to man live and enjoy, In the near Future he will not let man destroy it, It will become a paradise as originally foretold

Bye
    Andrwe

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew3 View Post
    Just wanted to say that Jehovah gave the earth to man live and enjoy, In the near Future he will not let man destroy it, It will become a paradise as originally foretold

Bye
    Andrwe
    Where did you hear this Andrew?

Andrew3

Default Andrew Sydney Australia

Hi Trunnie

I read it in the Bible Revelation 11:18 says that Jehovah will bring to ruin those ruing the earth, and in Psalms 37:10 He says the meek will inherit the earth. It makes sense if he created it why would he let man distroy it completely.?

Bye for now Andrew