Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help me!

Thread: help me!

Smile help me!

anh chị có biết câu chuyện này nó nằm trong sách nào không? có lần em đọc nó mà quên tựa sách rồi . thank you very much
    a fishy story

waldermar Andersen went fishing last weekend near the norwegian city of bergen and found the gold earning his wife had lost in the north sea a week previously . he discovered the earning in the stomach of a cod fish

Mrs andersen lost her earning two weeks ago while walking by the sea . then last saturday , her husband went fishing in the same place . he caught a fish and took it home . while he was cleaning it , he discovered his wife's earring inside. " couldn't believe in my eyes " , he said

Andersen's wife , Ragnhild had this to say : " think of all the fisg swimming around there and that the same cod that swallowed my earring should bite on my husband's fishing hook a week later . it's incredibled

Andersen said he had not realized he was fishing from the spot where his wife lost the piece of jewelry

Thấy câu chuyện này ở đây nhưng có chữ Hoa, nếu ai biết đọc thì có thể biết tựa đề.

http://www.tcfsh.tc.edu.tw/register/test/93eng02.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen emanuen View Post
    anh chị có biết câu chuyện này nó nằm trong sách nào không? có lần em đọc nó mà quên tựa sách rồi . thank you very much
    a fishy story

waldermar Andersen went fishing last weekend near the norwegian city of bergen and found the gold earning his wife had lost in the north sea a week previously . he discovered the earning in the stomach of a cod fish

Mrs andersen lost her earning two weeks ago while walking by the sea . then last saturday , her husband went fishing in the same place . he caught a fish and took it home . while he was cleaning it , he discovered his wife's earring inside. " couldn't believe in my eyes " , he said

Andersen's wife , Ragnhild had this to say : " think of all the fisg swimming around there and that the same cod that swallowed my earring should bite on my husband's fishing hook a week later . it's incredibled

Andersen said he had not realized he was fishing from the spot where his wife lost the piece of jewelry

Chuyện này nghe giống như chuyện thầy thuốc Biển Thước bên Tầu. Ông quăng chùm chìa khoá tủ thuốc xuống sông và thề không làm nghề này nữa. Về sau có một cặp vợ chồng ngư phủ biếu ông một con cá. Mổ ra thì thấy chùm chìa khoá. Từ đó ông lại làm nghề bốc thuốc trở lại.

Từ cuốn Hồn Quê Nam Định.

Smile thank you again !

cám ơn các bạn đã giúp, nhưng nó không phải trong trang web tiêng hoa này đâu , nó là tiếng anh,cô của bạn tui cho nghe điền từ bài này,các bạn có sách let's go không ? nếu có xem thử trong đó có không , tui nghĩ vậy , nếu không có thì thôi . thank anyway