Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Translation please

Thread: Translation please

deantac

Default Translation please

Can someone translate these emails for me, thank you.

chao anh dean anh co khoe ko?
    how are you? em rat vui duoc biet anh
    em nghe kim he ve anh va rat mong mot ngay de troi ,gap anh tai viet nam .nieu sap xep duoc thoi gian thi hen anh gap nhau tren mang !chuc gia dinh anh manh khoe !

chao anh dean rat vui duoc lam quen voi anh !anh khoe ko? neu anh nhan duoc thu nay
    thi hoi am cho em nhe ,khi nao anh co thoi gian thi minh gap noi chuyen nhieu hon.chuc anh va gia dinh manh khoe .

hello dean, how are you? nice to know you
    I've heard Kim told about you and I really hope to be able to meet you one nice day. If we can arrange the time then see you on internet, wish everyone in your family has health

if you got this mail, then reply to me, we will talk more later when we have more spare time.

deantac

Thank You.

Deantac ôi dean_tac nghe như "đinh tặc" thợ sửa xe vá lốp chuyên rải đinh cho xe thủng lốp !!!!

deantac

Hello, i don't know what you said. something about a tire or fixing a tire? LOL.

I've heard Kim talking about you and I really hope to meet you on a nice day. If we can arrange the time then see you on Internet, wish everyone in your family good health

if you get this mail, reply to me, we will talk more later when we have more spare time.

Mạn phép vn4u chút xíu nhé.
    hey deantac
    when a Vietnamese provokes you with the meaning of your name, it means that he/she want you to talk to him/her. Good intention. No worry.

deantac

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyenbai View Post
    I've heard Kim talking about you and I really hope to meet you on a nice day. If we can arrange the time then see you on Internet, wish everyone in your family good health

if you get this mail, reply to me, we will talk more later when we have more spare time.

Mạn phép vn4u chút xíu nhé.
    hey deantac
    when a Vietnamese provokes you with the meaning of your name, it means that he/she want you to talk to him/her. Good intention. No worry.

Is that what english-learner was saying, i tried to use the translator but i can't get it to translate to english very well.
    i'm trying to understand but this is hard for me. and deantac is my first name plus part of my second.

deantac = Dean Tackett

Quote Originally Posted by deantac View Post
    Is that what english-learner was saying, i tried to use the translator but i can't get it to translate to english very well.
    i'm trying to understand but this is hard for me. and deantac is my first name plus part of my second.

deantac = Dean Tackett
    I know you are curious about my remark but don't be concerned about it. This is just a case of homonym