Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
very new here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: very new here

Smile very new here

I would like to learn Vietnamese Language for communicate with my love one.. She can speak english very well ,, We are now communicating with english language but I prefer to know her language to show her how much I like her

Hi...

You can write "Anh yêu em" ( = I love you in English language )!

I hope you will quickly know Vietnamese language! (Is this grammar in this sentence wrong? - Hix!)
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Quote Originally Posted by phongvanvnfx View Post
    Hi...

You can write "Anh yêu em" ( = I love you in English language )!

I hope you will quickly know Vietnamese language! (Is this grammar in this sentence wrong? - Hix!)
    In my opinion, the sentence "I hope you will quickly know Vietnamese language" is NOT wrong but "Is this grammar is this sentence wrong?" is wrong. You should change it into "Is the grammar of this sentence wrong?"

I think I have just given a right correction.

Quote Originally Posted by style_boy2005 View Post
    In my opinion, the sentence "I hope you will quickly know Vietnamese language" is NOT wrong but "Is this grammar is this sentence wrong?" is wrong. You should change it into "Is the grammar of this sentence wrong?"

I think I have just given a right correction.

Oh, thank you very much!
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Smile You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by phongvanvnfx View Post
    Oh, thank you very much!
    You're welcome. I would like to help anyone. Even though my English is not very very good but I am sure that I can have a good English grammar. So if you or anyone want to make friends with me to learn English? Please give me your email address and I will add you to my list and we can have a chat later. Hope to talk to you guys soon!!!
    Hi everyone! My name is Đạt (David). It's nice to meet all of you! Email me if you have any questions or want to make friends. I am glad to learn more and help you in English and Vietnamese.

hamrangps

I have just read your article.(style_boy2005) and I immediately know that you have a sympathizion with me. And I want to make friend with you in order to share point of view together and I can learn English from U. I want to learn E very much because It make me better in my job. It make me more self-confidence when I am in front of everyone and other importan goal is I can see more about foreign culture. And now, I meet a person who ready help me to implement that. Thank you, and I want to make friend with You(style_boy2005). You have not give your email to our, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hamrangps View Post
    I have just read your article.(style_boy2005) and I immediately know that you have a sympathizion with me. And I want to make friend with you in order to share point of view together and I can learn English from U. I want to learn E very much because It make me better in my job. It make me more self-confidence when I am in front of everyone and other importan goal is I can see more about foreign culture. And now, I meet a person who ready help me to implement that. Thank you, and I want to make friend with You(style_boy2005). You have not give your email to our, yet.
    I think you already sent me an email, didn't you? See my signature at Email me, you will see my email
    Hi everyone! My name is Đạt (David). It's nice to meet all of you! Email me if you have any questions or want to make friends. I am glad to learn more and help you in English and Vietnamese.

Default Help!

I am willing to help anyone with english if they can help me with my vietnamese. Someone I am very close tô called me her "anh dé Thuong". I thought that I could tránlate this myself but after providing her with a good laugh she told me i was wrong . The translation I come up with is you cinnimon spade... Which I knew right away was wrong, but could not find anything else. Can anyone please help as I am trying to learn the language so talk to my xinh dep. Again, whatever help would be great and if thêre is any help i can give in english i would be more than willing.

Thanks!

Jeff527

anh de thuong means you so cute. I ask my girlfriend and this what she told mẹ

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by Regal View Post
    I am willing to help anyone with english if they can help me with my vietnamese. Someone I am very close tô called me her "anh dé Thuong". I thought that I could tránlate this myself but after providing her with a good laugh she told me i was wrong . The translation I come up with is you cinnimon spade... Which I knew right away was wrong, but could not find anything else. Can anyone please help as I am trying to learn the language so talk to my xinh dep. Again, whatever help would be great and if thêre is any help i can give in english i would be more than willing.

Thanks!
    Hello Regal.
    I have just gone to US from Vietnam and I know that my knowlegde of English is not good. So I want to make friend with you to practice English and you can practice Vietnamese with me. That's Ok?
    See you soon