Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Miss South Carolina!!!

Thread: Miss South Carolina!!!

Default Miss South Carolina!!!

Chào mọi người,
    Hãy xem đoạn vi-di-o sau và thử sức mình.
    http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Van-hoa/2007/08/3B9F9AB4/
    Thách thức: Biên tập những từ của Miss South Carolina thành một câu có nghĩa. Bạn không được dùng những từ mà không xuất hiện trong đoạn text dưới đây và bạn chỉ được dùng một từ một số lần bằng số lần nó xuất hiện trong câu trả lời của cô ấy. (ví dụ, "believe" xuất hiện 3 lần, vì vậy bạn không thể dùng nó quá 3 lần). Bạn có thể dùng bao nhiêu dấu câu tùy thích.
    "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because uh some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for."
    Hi All,
    Just see the video below and do your challenge.
    http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Van-hoa/2007/08/3B9F9AB4/
    YOUR CHALLENGE: Reorder Miss South Carolina's words into a coherent answer. You cannot use any words that don't appear in the text below and you can only use a word as many times as it appeared in her answer. (e.g., "believe" appears three times, so you cannot use it more than three times.) You may use any punctuation you'd like.
    Example:
    “For … I personally believe…I American don't have education. South Africa, Iraq or everywhere like that should help U.S future......."