Hi, các bạn !
Mình rất lười viết tiếng anh ! Đây là bức thư xin việc mình viết sau khi bỏ ra 3 ngày để ngồi học ngữ pháp, mình đã gửi bức thư này đi xin việc nhưng mình nghĩ là bức thư này chắc chắn có chỗ sai ngữ pháp hay văn phạm nên mới không thấy hồi âm từ các nơi xin việc, mong các bạn giúp mình chỉ cho mình chỗ sai trong bức thư dưới đây :
I’m a regular reader of xxx.com which xxx is administer.
I am seeking a challenging technical position in a pleasant working environment, which will permit me to continue practicing and expanding my skill set and knowledge base, I have read to recruit information of the company in xxx for network expert position, I’m very much interested to this position. I took a diploma in Hanoi school of Information Technology Technical in 2004 and have more four years of experience in xxx helped I have afforded to work independently as well as in a team and as well as the ability to do the work under pressure and minimal supervision. I’ve been always appreciated by co-worker by devoted, industrious, sense of responsibility and have an inquiring mind from everybody.
I believe that I could make a considerable contribution by using my education, skills and experience in the field of information system technology. Althougt I haven’t got a university graduate but I always have confidence in myself because I have much experience of network and system but with experience and enthusiasm to do the work, I would like to apply for the position of xxx which the company advertised in xxx.
I’m enclosing my CV and photograph, copies of degree and pagers with this cover letter and I’m looking forward to an interview at your office.