Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member

darnold75

Default New Member

Hello, i just became a member today. My name is dave, and ill be moving to vietnam in october to teach english.

Vdict developer

Hello Dave,
    Welcome to Vdict. May I ask what language school are you going to teach in?

darnold75

Default teaching

actually i have no idea what school im going to teach at. i am getting my training done at ILA school, but after that, who knows. ill be taking it all one day at a time

Hi darnold75

Welcome you to this forum!

Where is ILA school?

Goodluck!

-------In Vietnamese:
    Chào darnold75

Chào mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn này

Trường ILA ở đâu vậy?

Chúc may mắn!
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

darnold75

Default thank you

thanks for the welcome

its in hcmc somewhere

here is the website http://www.ilavietnam.com/

No problem!

I'm very glad to meet you.

I will visit this website.

Bye.
    ----------In Vietnamese:
    Không có chi.

Tôi rất vui khi được biết bạn.

Tôi sẽ vào trang web đó.

Chào.
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by darnold75 View Post
    Hello, i just became a member today. My name is dave, and ill be moving to vietnam in october to teach english.
    Hello, Dave. My name is Tuyet, may I ask you some question? You'll be moving to Vietnam in october but do you know about Vietnam? and what do you think about Vietnamese? Have you ever been to go to Vietnam? My English very bad, so if it wrong please advise me right away. If not, I won’t know where I’m wrong. Thanks a lot.

darnold75

Quote Originally Posted by TuyetTL View Post
    Hello, Dave. My name is Tuyet, may I ask you some question? You'll be moving to Vietnam in october but do you know about Vietnam? and what do you think about Vietnamese? Have you ever been to go to Vietnam? My English very bad, so if it wrong please advise me right away. If not, I won’t know where I’m wrong. Thanks a lot.
    Hi Tuyet. I do know a little bit about vietnam. I visited vietnam for 2 weeks last year. it was very fun. i liked the vietnamese people very much. Everyone was very nice and always smiled. one problem i had was not being able to speak with anyone because i cannot speak vietnamese. so i am looking forward to learning the language when i go back in october

your english is good. here is a quick correction. in your first sentence, you wrote 'may i ask you some question?'

you should write 'may i ask you some questions?'
    questions is more than one, which is what you were doing.

1 question - may i ask you a question
    2 or more - may i ask you some questions

Default hi Dave

Quote Originally Posted by darnold75 View Post
    my name Laura ,I'm live in HochiMinh city .in hCM now have many foreigner teacher come her to work and vietnamese likke to study foreign languages .i think if you come here you will get very good deal for yourself. so if you come
    where do you want to start hochiminh or ha noi ? they are little difference .
    Hochiminh city is the biggest in Vietnam. so hope you will consider before you come here .I want every come my country they will enjoy their life .Because i love my country and i do't want they thinking not good for my country .I hope you will use your knowledge to teach Vietnam people .for that things you can helpViet nam to open their mind and they have.........

darnold75

Default Hello Laura

I think i will be in hcm to start. i have always wanted to live in a really big city. so i am excited to live there. i will do my very best to teach english. i cant wait to get started.