Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need Some Help....Kindly teach me to write a viet love phrases...

Thread: Need Some Help....Kindly teach me to write a viet love phrases...

Default Need Some Help....Kindly teach me to write a viet love phrases...

I love this viet gal,we know each other for nearly one mth but this few days she didn't call or text me,event i text her she didn't reply my text,so today i called her up n she answered my call n she sound weird,when i ask her what's the prob she say lets be friends first where by we were very close till we were kissing n lots more,day by day our relationship were so close till we call each other more then 20 times a day,i really love her n not sure what to do or how to convince her,can anyone please advice me what to do and can anyone provide me a love phrases in viet for her....

Anh yeu em. I love you.
    Anh muon thuong em mai mai. I want to cherish you forever.
    Xin dung quen anh. Anh muon cham soc em. Please dont forget me. I want to look after you.
    Em luon luon trong tim cua anh. You're always in my heart.

Default Thank you so much Tricky,you have save my day...

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky42 View Post
    Anh yeu em. I love you.
    Anh muon thuong em mai mai. I want to cherish you forever.
    Xin dung quen anh. Anh muon cham soc em. Please dont forget me. I want to look after you.
    Em luon luon trong tim cua anh. You're always in my heart.

Tricky42 thanks for your help....you have save my day.....

Quote Originally Posted by verggis View Post
    I love this viet gal,we know each other for nearly one mth but this few days she didn't call or text me,event i text her she didn't reply my text,so today i called her up n she answered my call n she sound weird,when i ask her what's the prob she say lets be friends first where by we were very close till we were kissing n lots more,day by day our relationship were so close till we call each other more then 20 times a day,i really love her n not sure what to do or how to convince her,can anyone please advice me what to do and can anyone provide me a love phrases in viet for her....
    Dung lo nua em nhe. Moi chuyen se on thoi ma: Don't worry too much. Everything will be ok.
    Anh se luon o canh ben em: I'll always beside you.
    Goi cho anh bat cu khi nao em can. Anh luon san sang: Call me anytime you need. I am always ready.

ko biết nữa..nhưng chúc 2 bạn sẽ ở bên nhau
    P/s:Sao mình không xem được vtv 4 online vtc 16 online trên windows phone nhỉ.