Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Viet-->English Translation Help...

Thread: Viet-->English Translation Help...

Default Viet-->English Translation Help...

linda than men!‏

Linda ah,anh chua nhan duoc buu thiep cua em.khi nao nhan dc anh se bao cho e biet ma. Em sao roi hom qua di lam ve tre nen met co dung kg.May hom truoc anh co goi qua cho me em hoi tham thay moi nguoi van khoe la anh mung roi.Ben day gan tet roi nen rat nhon nhip,tap nap.Gia ma em o choi lau don tet cung anh thi vui biet may.Anh se cho em di dao Sai Gon ngam cho hoa xuan rat dep.Vay ma thap thoang em da ve lai My gan 1 thang roi.Tuy chung ta moi quen nhau nhung anh cam thay men va thuong em roi!Anh mong gap em cang som cang tot.Moi ngay la moi nho em.Em giu gin suc khoe nha. Anh se goi dien sau cho em.Chuc em ngu ngon.....A.Dung.

I can understand most of it, but there are a few sentences/words that I don't...translation help is greatly appreciated! THANKS!

Default Translation help

Dear Linda,
    I have not received your Postal Card. I will let you know when it arrives. How are you? Were you tired after work yesterday? A few days ago I called your Mom; I have been happy to to know that everybody is fine. Over here, Chinese New Year is coming at the corner, it is busy everywhere revivifying....I wish you were here so we could together celebrate Tet, I would take you to a walk hand in hand watching beautiful flowers displayed in Saigon' streets. You have been gone for almost a month. Even we just know each other (new acquaintance) I feel that I like...love you! I like to see you again ASAP. I miss you more and more eveyday. Take care of your self. Will call, have a nice sleep....Dung.

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    Dear Linda,
    I have not received your Postal Card. I will let you know when it arrives. How are you? Were you tired after work yesterday? A few days ago I called your Mom; I have been happy to to know that everybody is fine. Over here, Chinese New Year is coming at the corner, it is busy everywhere revivifying....I wish you were here so we could together celebrate Tet, I would take you to a walk hand in hand watching beautiful flowers displayed in Saigon' streets. You have been gone for almost a month. Even we just know each other (new acquaintance) I feel that I like...love you! I like to see you again ASAP. I miss you more and more eveyday. Take care of your self. Will call, have a nice sleep....Dung.
    How would you say the phrase... "you make my heart melt" but in Vietnamese so that it makes sense??

Linda,

Anh làm lủa tình bốc cháy trong tim em.

or

Anh làm tim em rung động

or

Anh làm lòng em thổn thức