Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need help for translation

Thread: Need help for translation

Default Need help for translation

Anh Khoe Khong?Em chua het benh nhung ngay 29 em se len tp.HCM de sang 30tra san bay don anh.Nha em o Vinh Long xa tp.HCM 173km vi vay em phai ken tp truoc 1ngay.Anh muon di dau choi em se dat anh di.Sau do chung ta se ve nha o Vinh Long tham me va biet nha em luon anh chiu kg?Anh muon di dau choi?

nguyentam

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mickey78 View Post
    Anh Khoe Khong?Em chua het benh nhung ngay 29 em se len tp.HCM de sang 30tra san bay don anh.Nha em o Vinh Long xa tp.HCM 173km vi vay em phai ken tp truoc 1ngay.Anh muon di dau choi em se dat anh di.Sau do chung ta se ve nha o Vinh Long tham me va biet nha em luon anh chiu kg?Anh muon di dau choi?
    How are u? My health is still bad. I am going to go to HCM City on July, 29. Then, I'll pick you up in the morning after that day (means July, 30). My hometown is Vinh Long. It's far away HCM City around 173 kilometers. Pls tell me me where are you going to want to visit. I'll accompany you all along the way here, if you wouldn't mind dropping in my home later (Vinh Long). I want to introduce you to my family. I am waiting for your information from you soon, pls let me know!

Default Translation

hi nguyentam ,

can u help me with this?

"cam on a rat nhieu.minh mai mai la ban a nhe,chuc ngu ngon"

2nd - do u know any site to have easy learning of vietnamese?

dennisng

I have another traslation for your message.
    How are you? I still have not recovered yet; however, i will go to HCMC in July 29th in order to pick you up at the airport in 30th morning. My home is in Vinh long Province, it is 173 Kms away from HCMC, thus, i have to come HCMC 1 day earlier. I will take you to any places you want, then we will go to my hometown to meet my mother and you will know more about my family, do you agree? Where do you want to go?
    Last edited by ronaldinhan; 07-29-2007 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid View Post
    hi nguyentam ,

can u help me with this?

"cam on a rat nhieu.minh mai mai la ban a nhe,chuc ngu ngon"

2nd - do u know any site to have easy learning of vietnamese?

dennisng
    Thanks you very much. I am your friend forever, good night have a sweet dream...