Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
please help

Thread: please help

Smile please help

please translate to Vietnamese. Cam on nhieu.

Not everyone thinks the same. I love Mai and enjoy spending time with her because I think she is smart, kind, and a good person. She has all the qualities that are most important to me. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about us. As long as we love and respect eachother, that is most important. If she truly trusts me and loves me, then she will believe in our love for each other no matter what anyone says.

Ahh, now I knew who Mai is...

Không phải ai cũng nghĩ như vậy đâu. Tôi yêu Mai và muốn dành thời gian bên Mai là bởi vì tôi thấy cô ấy thông minh, chân thật và là một người tốt. Cô ấy có tất cả những phẩm chất quan trọng mà tôi cần. Không quan trọng chuyện người ta nghĩ gì về chúng tôi. Chỉ cần chúng tôi yêu và tôn trọng lẫn nhau, vậy là đủ. Nếu cô ấy thực sự tin tưởng tôi và yêu tôi thì cô ấy phải tin vào tình yêu chúng tôi có dù cho người khác nói gì đi nữa.
    Last edited by vietnamese4u; 05-15-2009 at 06:14 PM.

Default cam on nhieu

vietnamese4u, thank you again for your help. I appreciate it. If you need any English help, please let me know. I will be glad to return the favor.