Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Pls help translate to Viet

Thread: Pls help translate to Viet

Frank55028

Default Pls help translate to Viet

Sorry this seem to be very long, but pls help....

Dear wife,

after all the conversations this few days, I had really understand you more and know what you think.

I would like you to know why I am so demanding for you to come back this saturday for the Valentine Day. Since December, all the major days (Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year), we are not able to be together for some reasons. Now, Valentine Day to me is very important, as this is our first time to celebrate together, I would not want to miss it.

I had just understand your message last night, you still insist to stay with your family till the end of the month. I just don't understand why... Before you went back , you promised to come back for Valentine Day, and now you break your promise. And when I ask you why you need to stay till end of the month, you don't tell me the actual reasons..

Back here, there's husband, works, and many many things waiting for you. If you know that I would be unhappy and doubtful, why can't you come back earlier? Now I beg you to come back earlier, think for your husband and the works here. As your visa application has not been approve, you still need to go back in 3 months time.

I had to let you know that, I am afraid of Loneliness....I would always like you to be my side, to help me and motivate me. I really hope to see you on Saturday, I would go Airport and wait for my dear wife, to kiss you, to hug you and celebrate the beautiful and special day..

Thanks
    Last edited by Frank55028; 02-11-2009 at 09:41 AM.

[QUOTE=Frank55028;17927]Sorry this seem to be very long, but pls help....

Dear wife,

after all the conversations this few days, I had really understand you more and know what you think.

I would like you to know why I am so demanding for you to come back this saturday for the Valentine Day. Since December, all the major days (Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year), we are not able to be together for some reasons. Now, Valentine Day to me is very important, as this is our first time to celebrate together, I would not want to miss it.

I had just understand your message last night, you still insist to stay with your family till the end of the month. I just don't understand why... Before you went back , you promised to come back for Valentine Day, and now you break your promise. And when I ask you why you need to stay till end of the month, you don't tell me the actual reasons..

Back here, there's husband, works, and many many things waiting for you. If you know that I would be unhappy and doubtful, why can't you come back earlier? Now I beg you to come back earlier, think for your husband and the works here. As your visa application has not been approve, you still need to go back in 3 months time.

I had to let you know that, I am afraid of Loneliness....I would always like you to be my side, to help me and motivate me. I really hope to see you on Saturday, I would go Airport and wait for my dear wife, to kiss you, to hug you and celebrate the beautiful and special day..

Người vợ yêu quí của anh,

Sau những cuộc đàm luận trong những ngày qua, anh thực sự đã hiểu em nhiều hơn và biết đựơc trong thâm tâm em đã nghĩ gì.
    Anh muốn em hiểu rõ tại sao anh đòi hỏi dữ dội em phải trở về vào ngày thứ Bảy cho Ngày Tình Yêu. Bởi vì từ tháng Mười Hai, tất cả những ngày lễ chính ( Noel, Năm Mới DL., Tết VN), chúng ta đã không bên nhau vì nhiều lý do. Bây giờ là Mùa Tình Yêu hết sức là quan trọng đối với anh, cũng là lần đầu chúng ta ăn mừng, anh không muốn mất cơ hội đó.

Anh vừa mới hiểu được thư tín đêm qua của em, em vẫn còn năn nỉ xin được ở lại với gia đình emcho đến cuối tháng. Anh không hiểu được tại sao….Trước khi em đi về bên ấy, em đã hứa là sẽ trở về vào lể Tinh Yêu, và bây giờ em thất hứa. Và khi anh hỏi em tại sao em cần ở lại đến cuối tháng thì em không cho anh biết lý những do chính đáng.

Ở đây, có chồng, công việc làmvà nhiều thứ đang đợi chờ em. Nếu em biết rằng anh sẽ không vui, nghi ngờ thì tại sao em không về sớm hơn? Bây giừo đến phiên anh van xin em hãy trở về sớm hơn, hãy nghĩ cho chồng em và công việc ở đây. Bởi vì giấy Visa chưa được chấp thuận, em vẫn cần trở lại cứ mỗi 03 tháng.

Anh phải cho em biết rằng anh rất sợ cô đơn….Anh lúc nào cũng muốn em ở bên cạnh anh, dể giúp đở anh, thúc đẩy anh. Anh hy vọng nhiều sẽ gặp lai em vào ngày thứ Bảy, anh sẽ ra phi trường và chờ đợi người vợ yêu quí của anh, để anh hôn em, để anh ôm chặt lấy thân thể em và mừng cái ngày thật đẹp trời và đặc biệt.

Frank55028

thanks for the translation