Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help with these phrases... many thanks to all.

Thread: Help with these phrases... many thanks to all.

Default Help with these phrases... many thanks to all.

1: toi cam thay rat met moi voi cuoc song hien tai, vi vay toi mong muon tim duoc 1nguoi dan ong that su hieu toi nhieu va yeu toi nthat nhieu, nguoi do co the cung toi di chung tren chang duong con lai!!!!!!

2: ngoai hinh tuong doi, cong viec on ding, hieu va co the chia se moi vui buon cung toi, co the di tiep chan duong con lai cung toi

Quote Originally Posted by phuc View Post
    1: toi cam thay rat met moi voi cuoc song hien tai, vi vay toi mong muon tim duoc 1nguoi dan ong that su hieu toi nhieu va yeu toi nthat nhieu, nguoi do co the cung toi di chung tren chang duong con lai!!!!!!

2: ngoai hinh tuong doi, cong viec on ding, hieu va co the chia se moi vui buon cung toi, co the di tiep chan duong con lai cung toi

1.This is a woman's respond to a man's proposal.And if I understand the situation right "cuộc sống hiện tại" means " recent relationship(s)"???
    Please read the trasnlation:
    I 'm fed up being cheated,I 'm seeking a man who would love and understand me with sincerity and would share the ups and downs together for the rest of my life.

2.This is an ideal requirements of a man whom the woman is seeking for:
    Has a good looks, steady job, would share the ups and downs together.

Hope this help.
    Lenguyen

I think Lenguyen got the first situation wrong. It is not a woman's answer to a man's proposal. Both phrases are ads looking for a mate. They state the the prerequisites that the person is looking for. The person states "tôi cảm thấy rất mệt mỏi với cuộc sống hiện tại." You interpreted it according to your own understanding which might not be correct because it is based on the assumption that the person is tired of being cheated on. Just because someone says they are tired of the present state of life does not imply they have been cheated on. It simply mean the person is tired with life and the state of being alone and is looking for someone to share their life with. In the second phrase, "ngoại hình tương đối" you interpreted as good looking; whereas the term "tương đối" is actually relative, or fair; not necessarily good looking; a good looking person is an attractive person; a fair looking person can be average

Quote Originally Posted by carolton67 View Post
    I think Lenguyen got the first situation wrong. It is not a woman's answer to a man's proposal. Both phrases are ads looking for a mate. They state the the prerequisites that the person is looking for. The person states "tôi cảm thấy rất mệt mỏi với cuộc sống hiện tại." You interpreted it according to your own understanding which might not be correct because it is based on the assumption that the person is tired of being cheated on. Just because someone says they are tired of the present state of life does not imply they have been cheated on. It simply mean the person is tired with life and the state of being alone and is looking for someone to share their life with. In the second phrase, "ngoại hình tương đối" you interpreted as good looking; whereas the term "tương đối" is actually relative, or fair; not necessarily good looking; a good looking person is an attractive person; a fair looking person can be average
    Fair enough Carolton, Thanks for your input.
    Lenguyen.