Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Must learn Vietnam
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Must learn Vietnam

blue_starr24

Default Must learn Vietnam

Hi, everybody, this is Sentil from Singapore, i am working and living in Singapore.I just started learning vietnamese a few days ago and still i am working on the pronounciation.bcoz im going to marry a beautiful vietnamese girl, she is the real gift from god,& im can do anyhting for her. so must learn & talk to her in Vietnamese. lets see how fast am I?

Quote Originally Posted by blue_starr24 View Post
    Hi, everybody, this is Sentil from Singapore, i am working and living in Singapore.I just started learning vietnamese a few days ago and still i am working on the pronounciation.bcoz im going to marry a beautiful vietnamese girl, she is the real gift from god,& im can do anyhting for her. so must learn & talk to her in Vietnamese. lets see how fast am I?
    It's never too late to learn something. But only few words per day and little by little your Vietnamese will better. Hurry not

Quote Originally Posted by blue_starr24 View Post
    i am from Singapore too. just learn vietnamese language. may be we can share what we learnt.

welcome Singaporean!

Well, it's nice to meet you

Good to meet you also. I have a Vietnamese friend in Cai Be, Tien Giang province that is learning some english and practices with me sometimes. I am learning and practicing some Vietnamese to communicate better with her too. Good luck to you.
    Rod

Default learning vietnam

do you know any web site can learn or read vietnam. song or article ? have english translate better still.

dreamfairy07

I also need to learn Tieng Viet soon. My boyfriend is Vietnamese, and we always go out with his friends. I know they like me and try hard to converse in Filipino and English. I want to do my share. I also want to learn Vietnamese so there would be no language barrier. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 months now.

And I want to learn English.
    Anybody help me? We'll share each other

Default hello

I am Ngoc Ha
    I am from Viet Nam
    I very happy if can help for you lear Vietnamese
    but I am speking English very bad
    I trying learn English better
    i hope you can help me too