Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Practice with natives

Thread: Practice with natives

Default Practice with natives

Hello, guys!

I suppose you'll agree with me that practicing Enlish with natives is essential part of learning foreigh language. Unfortunally, we don't always have an opportunity to communicate with them in the "real world", so we should use "The matrix" =)

So, I would like to start this thread as a thread where we all will post different features of finding native in the Internet. I would like to begin. Catch up on me!

There is one famous blog-platform LiveJournal. I bet you've heard about it. I know there are many others, but I prefer this one. Create your journal, add frieds, read them and ask them read you, comment, and proofread. I have several good friend there.

FaceBook is another way of acquiring penpals. Create an account, get interface in English (not your native language), find several groups you are interested in and... speak up!

There are some special social networks such as italki. They are aimed to help you find the person who leans your native language. You help him or her, and they help you. Fair. Don't you think?

... something like that.

hi,

i just want to add, if you have a job and in your job you are working with foreigner it is also a great enviroment. imagine every day you spend 8-9 hours in the office, it is a third of your time and while working you also learn too which is great.

i sometimes download US tvshows or movies etc to watch as hobbie too.

Something like what?
    Details are welcome.
    Chicken can only pick up diamonds.
    Pebbles filled up the throat

Tanyenbai,

you have something to say? what is your thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by keep on dancing View Post
    Hello, guys!

I suppose you'll agree with me that practicing Enlish with natives is essential part of learning foreigh language. Unfortunally, we don't always have an opportunity to communicate with them in the "real world", so we should use "The matrix" =)

So, I would like to start this thread as a thread where we all will post different features of finding native in the Internet. I would like to begin. Catch up on me!

There is one famous blog-platform LiveJournal. I bet you've heard about it. I know there are many others, but I prefer this one. Create your journal, add frieds, read them and ask them read you, comment, and proofread. I have several good friend there.

FaceBook is another way of acquiring penpals. Create an account, get interface in English (not your native language), find several groups you are interested in and... speak up!

There are some special social networks such as italki. They are aimed to help you find the person who leans your native language. You help him or her, and they help you. Fair. Don't you think?

... something like that.
    Thank you for your recommendation. I'll try

Quote Originally Posted by english-learner View Post
    Thank you for your recommendation. I'll try
    Go ahead! I hope you'll succeed.