Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
cac ban dich gium em dich letter , cam on cac ban nhieu..

Thread: cac ban dich gium em dich letter , cam on cac ban nhieu..

dbcharity

Default cac ban dich gium em dich letter , cam on cac ban nhieu..

Cac ban co the guip em dich letter...em cung chua biet nhieu ve tieng nay..please help, cam on cac ban..

My Dearest,

I am missing you more and more every minute that passes when you aren’t with me, where I can hold you, laugh with you, snuggle with you, kiss you, touch your smooth hair, and your soft skin! I miss you! I miss you! I realized while being without you by my side is the worst feeling ever. I know our love is so strong and so passionate. I swear you’re my world, my life, my all, you’re my air. I love the smell of your face every time I kiss you, I love to watch you eat, I love to watch you think, I love to watch you sleep, I love to touch your hair, I love the sound of your voice. You do some many things for me and I want you to know they are never forgotten. You know I was just remembering the first time we went out for dinner at a Korean restaurant and watched a movie at the theatres, and everything seems perfect, especially when I held your hand for the first time....

Quote Originally Posted by dbcharity View Post
    Cac ban co the guip em dich letter...em cung chua biet nhieu ve tieng nay..please help, cam on cac ban..

My Dearest,

I am missing you more and more every minute that passes when you aren’t with me, where I can hold you, laugh with you, snuggle with you, kiss you, touch your smooth hair, and your soft skin! I miss you! I miss you! I realized while being without you by my side is the worst feeling ever. I know our love is so strong and so passionate. I swear you’re my world, my life, my all, you’re my air. I love the smell of your face every time I kiss you, I love to watch you eat, I love to watch you think, I love to watch you sleep, I love to touch your hair, I love the sound of your voice. You do some many things for me and I want you to know they are never forgotten. You know I was just remembering the first time we went out for dinner at a Korean restaurant and watched a movie at the theatres, and everything seems perfect, especially when I held your hand for the first time....
    Tôi nhớ em nhiều và nhiều hơn khi mỗi giây trôi qua . Khi em không bên tôi làm sao tôi có thể ôm em , cười đùa cùng em , hôn em , vuốt ve mái tóc óng mượt và làn da mịn màng của em . Tôi nhớ em ! Tôi nhớ em ! Tôi đã nhận ra 1 khi không có em bên cạch thì sẽ là cảm giác tồi tệ nhất .Tôi biết tình yêu 2 chúng ta rất mãnh liệt và tha thiết . Tôi thề em là thế giới của tôi , là cuộc sống , không khí , là tất cả đối với tôi . Tôi yêu mùi hương từ mặt em mỗi khi tôi hôn em . Tôi yêu em khi em ăn , khi em suy nghĩ , tôi thích nhìn ngắm khi em say giấc ngủ , tôi yêu sao khi được vuốt tóc em , tôi yêu giọng nói của em . Em làm mọi thứ cho tôi và tôi muốn em biết rằng những điều đó sẽ không bao giờ bị quên lãng . EM biết đó , tôi nhớ lần đầu tiên hẹn hò , chúng ta đi ăn tối với em ở nhà hàng Đại Hàn và rồi đi xem phim nữa và mọi thứ có vẻ rất tuyệt vời , đặc biệt là khi anh được nắm lấy tay em lần đầu tiên...

Hope it's true