Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help me please!

Thread: help me please!

Question help me please!

mong anh , chi giup em co nhung cho em bi ,khong biet dien nhu the nao . Cam on anh ,chi .

i am going to a weding (26) ....next... saturday . my great friend , Marie , and her Fiance , george , are (27) ...getting.... married . they have know each other (28) ....for.. five years , but they have only been going (29) ....to... together a short time . I must say , we were all rather 30 ......surprised.... when they announced that they were engaged.

the wedding will be (31)....placed.. in he church near Marie's parents' home , and 32....after...... there will be a party in the church hall . there will be almost a hundred 33...guests.... at the party . besides 34.....both..... their families , all Marie's friens from college will be at the wedding , and Marie and George have also 35 .invited...... a lot of people from the office 36....which......... they both work . the party should be great fun . there will be 37.....much.......... of food and 38...drink......... . there is also going to 39.....invite........ a band . we all expect that it will go on 40............ very late in the evening

26 a last , b next , c from

27 a becoming , b having , c going

28a for , b in , c from

29a to , b away , c out

30 a boring , b surprised , c interesting

31 a placed , b given , c held ,

32 afterwards , b before , c after

33a visitors , b participants , c member

34 a all , b both , c her

35 a called , b told , c invited

36a when , b where , c that

37 a many , b much , c all

38 a drink , b fruit , c cake

39a invited , b get , c have

40 a until , b after , c when

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen emanuen View Post
    mong anh , chi giup em co nhung cho em bi ,khong biet dien nhu the nao . Cam on anh ,chi .

i am going to a weding (26) ....next... saturday . my great friend , Marie , and her Fiance , george , are (27) ...getting.... married . they have known each other (28) ....for.. five years , but they have only been going (29) ....out... together a short time . I must say , we were all rather 30 ......surprised.... when they announced that they were engaged.

the wedding will be (31)....held.. in the church near Marie's parents' home , and 32....afterwards...... there will be a party in the church hall . there will be almost a hundred 33...guests.... at the party . besides 34.....both..... their families , all Marie's friends from college will be at the wedding , and Marie and George have also 35 .invited...... a lot of people from the office 36....where......... they both work . the party should be great fun . there will be 37.....a lot.......... of food and 38...drink......... . there is also going to 39.....have........ a band . we all expect that it will go on 40....until..... very late in the evening

26 a last , b next , c from

27 a becoming , b having , c going

28a for , b in , c from

29a to , b away , c out

30 a boring , b surprised , c interesting

31 a placed , b given , c held ,

32 afterwards , b before , c after

33a visitors , b participants , c member

34 a all , b both , c her

35 a called , b told , c invited

36a when , b where , c that

37 a many , b much , c all

38 a drink , b fruit , c cake

39a invited , b get , c have

40 a until , b after , c when
    See corrections above

Quote Originally Posted by sang56 View Post
    See corrections above
    Pác sang56, ở số 37 đề bài không có chữ "a lot" mà chỉ có "Many, much and all" > Trong trường hợp này ta có thể dùng "many" không?
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Quote Originally Posted by LtDra View Post
    Pác sang56, ở số 37 đề bài không có chữ "a lot" mà chỉ có "Many, much and all" > Trong trường hợp này ta có thể dùng "many" không?
    there will be 37.....a lot.......... of food and 38...drink.

Because of the word of as part of the sentence, none of the three choices of much, many, and all are correct. If of is dropped, then much can be used, but not many because food and drink are used in the sentence in their general meanings (thức ăn, thức uống)

there will be 37.....much.......... food and 38...drink.

We can say

There will be many types of food and drink.