Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Translate this to english asap???

Thread: Translate this to english asap???

Default Translate this to english asap???

Lisa sanh nay thay lauren bi benh cam thay khong co duoc vui bay con benh khong lisa lo cho ban gai cua minh lam ban gai oi dung lo chuyen gi het nghe roi se bi benh lisa khong con thuong chong cua lisa nua dau dung lo se vui len voi di lisa mai mai that su thuong lisa song cung voi lisa hai chut nam ayba nam khong can bet luc nay cung nghi thuonglauren co mot gia ding hang phuc khong bao gio xa lisa thay lauren thuong lisa rat co lam

[this message is a little difficult for a good translation because those who wrote it in vietnamese went with many strange spelling, the way they expressed is not clear, without any punctuation!]
    Lisa gave birth this time and seeing that Lauren got sick, feeling not happy, every kid got sick! Lisa worries about her girlfriend a lot. Don't worry anything otherwise you will get sick. Lisa no longer loves her husband. Don't mind. I will get better with my aunt [or, I will be recovered]. She loves Lisa truthfully, living with Lisa these two decades, how many years have passed is what she doesn't mind, always thinking of loving Lauren, having a happy family, never departing. Lisa feels loving Lisa a lot.

This message is translated with two grand assumptions:

1. The message is written by Lisa to Lauren.
    2. It it common in Vietnamese culture to find writings that are written in third-person. So I need to make an assumption that Lisa is writing about herself.
    -I take the meaning of the message into context. However, it's so vague and it consists of many grammatical errors and I feel that I did not translate the true meaning of it.

This morning, I learned that you were sick therefore I was not very happy. Are you still sick? I'm very worry about my girlfriend. Dear girlfriend, don't worry about anything because that will make you sick. I don't love my husband anymore; don't worry and be happy with my aunt. She forever truly loves me - lives with me for twenty years. It doesn't matter when, she always thinks about you with a happy family and never part with me. [She] observes that you love me a lot.