mình phải viết về cách tổ chức một bữa tiệc sinh nhật, nhưng chẳng biết chia thì như thế nào cho thích hợp, mình viết thế này được chứ:

Party is a precious opporunity for me to be gather with my family , my friends. In my opinion, to organize my birthday party by myself is not easy at all. So it should be organise carefully step by step. For all my birthday parties, first, I determine the time and the place of the party . In case the party is held in my house, I have to tidy up it before the party. Then, I list all the needed things to buy: decorations, invitation cards, food and drinks, particularly the birthday cake, etc. The party food can be candy, cookies, some fruit such as apples, pears, longan, etc. The party drinks can be lemonade, orage juice, some fruit tea or canned soft drinks. After that, I purchase all these things in the store. Sometimes, I make my birthdaycake by myself. Next comes the preparation of music. In my previous parties, I always chose the rhythmic songs so that everyone could dance in my party. Afterwards, to provide entertainment for everyone, I plan some games.
The most important part of my party is my friends and my relatives so then I write the invitation cards and give them.
By this way, I used to hold many birthday parties filled up with joy and laughter for my self.

- câu đầu tiên ý , dùng từ gather with có hay ko nhỉ, lúc đầu tớ định dùng là stay with , to be with ,...
- nhạc sôi động tớ dùng là rhythmic songs có được ko nhỉ?
- cái câu " the most important part..." tớ thấy nó nghe cứ thế nào ấy.
-cả cái câu " the party food can be ..." thì mình dùng các loại quả ở số nhiều hay ở số ít.
-với cả tớ dùng lắm từ" myself " quá có cách nào sửa giúp ko
-còn thì động từ thì tớ ko biết dùng như thế này đã hợp lý chưa
>>> nhiều thứ phải lo quá