Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
PLEASE! Urgent! Help! Translation....

Thread: PLEASE! Urgent! Help! Translation....

Default PLEASE! Urgent! Help! Translation....

Hi, please can someone do me a huge favour and translate the following into English for me? Thanks

a lay vo roi ha con va vo a do ha

thay ko vay ne ko tin qua

and

anh khoe ko dao nay lam j roi

hiiiiiiiii dao nay sao roi koe ko a cong viec on dinh gi chua

Thanks so much!! Appreciate it

Edit Post Reply With Quote

You already got married? Are they your wife and child?
    Is it for real? It's hard to believe
    And
    Are you doing well? What have you been up to lately?
    Hi, how have you been? How's your work?
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much for your reply! You helped me so much.

What do you think the 'is it for real? its hard to believe' bit is about.....do you think this woman is refering to is it a sham marriage or real love? When she commented on a photo of me and my child/her ex bf which is now my husband! Just curious...

Anyways, also what does this one mean? anh vừa phải thôi anh tâm nghe

vdict translate does not help whatsoever with this one!!!!!

I think it just expresses how surprised she is to see her ex now is married and have kids. Well, it's hard to know what the person means by just reading the comment, you know. It still has to depend on her tone and the situation.

Anh vừa phải thôi anh Tâm nghe = That's enough, Tâm! (usually say it to someone when they go too far into something, kinda like tell them to not pass the limit in what they are doing, talking, or joking about)
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi