Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
sửa dùm mình nha cám ơn nhìu

Thread: sửa dùm mình nha cám ơn nhìu

Default sửa dùm mình nha cám ơn nhìu

MY DREAM

when I finish my education, I hope to be a diplomat ( ý mình là nhà ngoại giao ko biết từ này đúng ko ?).That is my dreạm
    I am interested in survering the culture of all the country on the world.I want to go around the world and find out interesting and new things.I want to improve the politics atmosphere among many countries as now.And for me, the sharing of the information is a bridge to long term friendship with people from all over the world.
    I know, the way to become a diplomat isn't easỵ It is a work requires high professional knowledge and specially standard foreign language level( ý mình là công việc đó đòi hỏi trình dộ chuyên môn cao và trình độ ngoại ngữ chuẩn)
    I think English is the international language of businẹss and is used widely on the world. So I try my best to learn E fluently. I also love Literature and Chemistry. I enjoy reading"communicating skill " boọk ( sách kĩ năng giao tiếp). I am going to learn high school and universityin Viet Nam then I will go abroad.
    I hope my dream will become the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by little angel View Post
    MY DREAM

when I finish my education, I hope to be a diplomat ( ý mình là nhà ngoại giao ko biết từ này đúng ko ?).That is my dreạm
    I am interested in survering the culture of all the country on the world.I want to go around the world and find out interesting and new things.I want to improve the politics atmosphere among many countries as now.And for me, the sharing of the information is a bridge to long term friendship with people from all over the world.
    I know, the way to become a diplomat isn't easỵ It is a work requires high professional knowledge and specially standard foreign language level( ý mình là công việc đó đòi hỏi trình dộ chuyên môn cao và trình độ ngoại ngữ chuẩn)
    I think English is the international language of businẹss and is used widely on the world. So I try my best to learn E fluently. I also love Literature and Chemistry. I enjoy reading"communicating skill " boọk ( sách kĩ năng giao tiếp). I am going to learn high school and universityin Viet Nam then I will go abroad.
    I hope my dream will become the truth.
    Đây là mong ước hiện tại của bạn, nhưng chưa thực hiện được ? phải không? Nếu vậy thì hãy nhớ đến câu điều kiện (condition)
    Người ta nói in the world chứ không nói on the world
    Books on communication skill = Những cuốn sách về kỹ năng giao tiếp.
    Tôi đang học bậc trung học thì không thể đang học bậc đại học đồng thời ở VN được Do đó ta nói
    I'm learing in a Vietnamese high school and I intend to go abroad for university
    = Tôi đang học ở một trường trung học ở VN và tôi dự định đi ra nước ngoài để học tiếp bậc đại học= I'm learning in a vietnamese high school and my intention is to go abroad for university
    I hope my dream will come (become) true.= Tôi hy vọng ước mơ của tôi sẽ thành hiện thực
    sau become/come là adjective.

Nếu tôi rãnh mà chưa ai góp ý thêm sẽ trở lại sau.
    Last edited by english-learner; 03-19-2008 at 11:48 AM.

cau cuoi phai noi la` :"I hope my dream will come true."
    vay thi` hay hon